More Ohio St players considering the draft... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More Ohio St players considering the draft...

Timmy54 said:
just some points to go against your points.

Chris Leak passed for more yards than Troy Smith this year. We've defeated several QBs with better yardage totals, including Woodson of UK, Russell of LSU, Wilson of Bama, and even Ainge of UT despite his injury--holding all of their teams to 20 points or less.

2. Deshawn Wynn (UF #1 RB) averages more yards per carry than Antonio Pittman (OSU #1 RB). Some RBs we've faced this year who are also statistically better than or equal to Pittman in YPC: McFadden and Jones (Ark), Lumpkin (UGA), Boyd (SCar), Fletcher (USM) -- all of whom we've held under 100 yards

YOU ARE MAKING THIS SOOOOO EASY...
Troy Smith Pass Attempts - 297
Chris Leak Pass Attempts - 329
Woodson Pass Attempts - 391
Russell Pass Attempts - 308
Wilson Pass Attempts - 346
Ainge Pass Attmepts - 311

You would think that the more you throw the ball, the better the chances of having more yards, would you?!? Wow, that was SUCH a surprise....duh!

And the ONLY RB that is better than Pittman in that list is McFadden--none are even close to being "equal" to Pittman's ability.
You listed 3 RB's there with less than 1000 yrds and 5, 6, and 9 TD's respectively compared to Pittman's 1200 yrds, 13 TD's.

Do some homework before trying to talk football with a genuis such as myself.

OSUDauby said:

You would think that the more you throw the ball, the better the chances of having more yards, would you?!? Wow, that was SUCH a surprise....duh!

And the ONLY RB that is better than Pittman in that list is McFadden--none are even close to being "equal" to Pittman's ability.
You listed 3 RB's there with less than 1000 yrds and 5, 6, and 9 TD's respectively compared to Pittman's 1200 yrds, 13 TD's.

you sure are :up:

finswin56 said:
You know, you have to claim that guy as a fellow OSU fan.
Enjoy :wink:

I just wanted thoughts on those players considering leaving for the draft not. Not another Florida vs Ohio ST debate : /

OSUDauby said:

i love when you make my point for me!!!:sidelol: :sidelol:

by the way, you should really stop attacking members, or would you like to see ban city again??

Majpain said:
I just wanted thoughts on those players considering leaving for the draft not. Not another Florida vs Ohio ST debate : /

no prob maj, there are a bunch of players for OSU considering the draft, It really depends on their personal performance in the NC game, if one or two maybe guys have big nights, then they will be more inclined to bolt.

OSUDauby said:
What is Florida "like?" I mean honestly--all egos aside here. Chris Leak, who I actually really like is decent--nothing more than that. Florida doesn't have a threat at RB--nor a big play WR. Teabow will do nothing against Ohio State in this game, he plays too little to have a major effect on the game. The biggest threat for Florida is a young WR (#8) who will need to touch the ball 15+ times to do any damage against a fast Ohio State defense. He will have 3 touches +/- 1.
:hmmm:

I have to ask where you came up with the 3 touches thing....what makes you think we're only gonna give the ball to one of our top threats 3 times?

And as far as the original topic, I can definitely see Pittman going pro. Staying at OSU and splitting carries with Wells isn't gonna help his resume. Not to mention without Smith and Ginn the team will dip a bit.

Timmy54 said:
i love when you make my point for me!!!:sidelol: :sidelol:

by the way, you should really stop attacking members, or would you like to see ban city again??

Where was the attack there Little Timmy??
Or are you really just that sensitive?? I’ve been wondering who to send this box of tissues to for Xmas.

little timmy is an attack by the way, unless you are referring to my genitals then it is just plain weird. Just doing my part to help rid the world of ignorance.

DBoston80 said:
Wow how many posts actually pertain to the title of the thread??
Yours just made the list of posts that do not pertain to the title of the thread.

Ohio State will not have a probelem reloading

Back
Top Bottom