More Ohio St players considering the draft... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More Ohio St players considering the draft...

AirFishOne said:
Is Pittman really that good? honest question I havent really ehard much about him

He is very underated IMO. Best Ohio St back since Eddie George. I was hoping him and Gonzo would stay.

Majpain said:
He is very underated IMO. Best Ohio St back since Eddie George. I was hoping him and Gonzo would stay.

wow he is that good? The thing I got from him was that he was a product of a great team, I guess im wrong lol, you knw more about it than me

Thx by the way, where do You think he goes in the draft?

AirFishOne said:
wow he is that good? The thing I got from him was that he was a product of a great team, I guess im wrong lol, you knw more about it than me

If he enters probably 2nd round. Hard to say right now. He would be great in Denver.

Maj, you would be great in Denver :D

well if he is as good as George, mayb he can be a surprise back like Moroney or Jones-Drew

AirFishOne said:

when he says best, he also means first since George to have back-to-back thousand yard seasons.

He would not be a first rounder, but IMO a first day pick.

Even with Chris Wells, losing Pittman would hurt Ohio State A LOT(Wells is a freak, but Pittman does so many things well, same would happen to Michigan if Hart left despite having Grady,Brown, and Mixon among others)

Pittman should leave cause he will get less carries cause of Wells, But come back because he will not be a top pick. Tough Choice
Ginn will probably go high becuase he can return kicks and play the slot.

Majpain said:
If he enters probably 2nd round. Hard to say right now. He would be great in Denver.

i think mike shannahan might be done with osu backs after the last one he drafted :lol:

HysterikiLL said:
i think mike shannahan might be done with osu backs after the last one he drafted :lol:

Well he was stupid to take him in the Third with all those problems!

HysterikiLL said:

He should have never been drafted at all. Shanahan was dumb for draftin him.

HysterikiLL said:

Pittman isnt a headcase though.

HysterikiLL said:

Hysterikill man your sig cracks me up! That number 18 kid in the background looks like a 14 year old child! lol

Majpain said:
Ginn, Gonzo, Pittman and Kirk Barton.

Well after we crush Florida we wont be number 1 next year :boohoo:

To many key guys on offense are gone. RB position will be fine though.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2698778

Pittman and Gonzo will not got pro. They only registered to keep their options open as advised by Jim Tressel himself. Gonzo and Pittman will come back to anchor the offense. Ohio State's defense will be the best in the nation next year and we will see a repeat of the 2002 Ohio State team. Ohio State will enter next season #3 after winning the National Championship this season.

OSUDauby said:
Pittman and Gonzo will not got pro. They only registered to keep their options open as advised by Jim Tressel himself. Gonzo and Pittman will come back to anchor the offense. Ohio State's defense will be the best in the nation next year and we will see a repeat of the 2002 Ohio State team. Ohio State will enter next season #3 after winning the National Championship this season.

National Champions this year? I think your uder estimating the Florida Gators, But thats ok. See you Jan. 8 in Glendale

Back
Top Bottom