more players entering draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

more players entering draft

Unless he's there in the fourth I don't see Nick taking a chance on him because of the injury. But the more players that declare the better.

he hasn't played for a year which isn't good for his draft stock

feelthepain said:
Unless he's there in the fourth I don't see Nick taking a chance on him because of the injury. But the more players that declare the better.

Hes not going anywhere near the 4th. He's a mid to late 1st round pick.

nick1 said:
he hasn't played for a year which isn't good for his draft stock

Mike Williams still got taken 10th even though he practically hadn't played in like 2 years.

It will depend a bunch on how Cromartie looks in the Combine and in individual workouts. I tend to agree with him that his body of work in college is probably enough to get him drafted pretty high if he works out the way he knows he can. I'd be looking at him in the 2nd if he works out well. I'd find it awful hard not to look at him.

I had heard he was a top 10 prospect before the injury correct??

ckparrothead said:
Mike Williams still got taken 10th even though he practically hadn't played in like 2 years.

It will depend a bunch on how Cromartie looks in the Combine and in individual workouts. I tend to agree with him that his body of work in college is probably enough to get him drafted pretty high if he works out the way he knows he can. I'd be looking at him in the 2nd if he works out well. I'd find it awful hard not to look at him.
true, if he has a good combine he could go high. I don't know anything about him, I was just stating my opinion

zeke0123 said:
I had heard he was a top 10 prospect before the injury correct??

There's a difference between actually being a top 10 prospect, and being predicted to be a possible top 10 prospect eventually. Only 10 guys get the former label, and about 20 to 25 guys end up with the latter designation it seems like.

ckparrothead said:
There's a difference between actually being a top 10 prospect, and being predicted to be a possible top 10 prospect eventually. Only 10 guys get the former label, and about 20 to 25 guys end up with the latter designation it seems like.

BINGO!

We have a winner.... ;) ;) ;)

Players name.....pos......school..........draft round.....size.....weight.....40 time

Cromartie, Antonio* (CB) Florida State 3 6-3 208 4.49

Davis, Vernon* (TE) Maryland 2 6-3 252 4.58

Edwards, Ray* (DE) Purdue 1-2 6-6 270 4.80

Hall, Willie* (OT) Middle Tennessee State 6-6 310

Hester, Devin* (CB) Miami 2-3 5-11 186 4.35

Holmes, Santonio* (WR) Ohio State 1 5-11 190 4.36

Lee, Greg* (WR) Pittsburgh 3 6-2 200 4.50

Manning, Danieal* (SS) Abilene Christian 6-0 210 4.48

Maroney, Laurence* (RB) Minnesota 1-2 5-11 205 4.55

Pollard, Bernard* (SS) Purdue 2-3 6-2 226 4.50

Williams, Michael* (DE) Texas College 6-3 235

Williams, Mario* (DE) North Carolina State 1 6-6 289 4.93