More pressing need to fill via Ogun trade? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More pressing need to fill via Ogun trade?

What do we trade Ogun for?

• Running back

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Wide receiver

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DolfanDaveInMI

Active Roster
Reaction score
After Ricky's meltdown, our only real option to salvage the season was to lean more on the passing game.

After Boston's injury today, our passing game is in tatters. There is nobody on our roster who can step up into a #2 role and keep Chambers from being triple-teamed on every down.

Unless we are writing off this season and content with a top-five pick in next year's draft, WE HAVE TO MOVE OGUN.

So what do we move him for? Do we get a starting running back and revert to our ultra-conservative, grind-it-out ground game? Or do we go for a #2 wide receiver who can draw some coverage away from Chambers?

(I'm assuming that we'll get at least one mid-round or higher draft pick coming our way in addition to a player.)

How come I see an O-Gun to Washington for Rod Gardner and a 4th round pick coming! (or something like that)

Washington is in need for a DE as Joe Gibbs is furious with his d-line play. I got a bad feeling about this!

Ummm is Antonio Bryant back on speaking terms with Parcells?

Ahhh crap...who cares....whatever :fire:

Word out of Cowboys camp is that Parcells and Bryant have patched up and that Bryant isn't going anywhere unless he really screws up again.

DolfanDaveInATX said:
Word out of Cowboys camp is that Parcells and Bryant have patched up and that Bryant isn't going anywhere unless he really screws up again.

You don't want that lazy son of a b!tch here anyhow.. Trust me, if you thought Boston had a ****ty reputation coming in..

Forget trading O-gun. Can we all just admit this season is now officially a write-off?

TorontoFin said:
Forget trading O-gun. Can we all just admit this season is now officially a write-off?

I won't write anything off until defense guys start going down/quitting... Err, I shouldn't have said that!

Any way we decide to go it will be a chance! this is how stars are born. minor will have the best year of his life, this is the chance the younger recievers have been waiting for. the offence has nothing to lose. let them play ball. maybe we can score tim brown?

our running game is in MUCH better shape than our passing game. we have capable RB's but not WR's. we need another WR badly and i think now more than ever, we need to trade o-gun. i always wanted to keep him, even when ricky left, but now we need to get a WR. with ogun, our D is better but without him its still good. if we get a good WR for ogun, our O could be ALOT better than without one..we are totally ****ed without another WR

Back
Top Bottom