More Preston Williams Please | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More Preston Williams Please

blatant holding on catch #1...blatant PI on catch #2
Thanks Debbie downer

He looked good out there for a rookie in his first live action

We need to see him do it consistently and against first stringers, but he’s on a good start so far

Yea. But it's only preseason.

Those catches were fake news!

:)

It's amazing to see multiple people gushing over him. Non Dolphins fans. He has sprung up on multiple national outlets. He created a buzz in camp and carried it into an actual game. The Dolphins never find a player like this.

Preston Williams gives me hope that we'll have something to root for this year. The guy was a play maker in college and he can be a play maker in the NFL.

Always remember that Preston Williams had 14 billion yards receiving and 658 million touchdown receptions in 2018 with the likes of K.J. CARTA-SAMUELS throwing the ball to him, who was benched in favor of the legendary COLLIN HILL!!

Always remember that Preston Williams had 14 billion yards receiving and 658 million touchdown receptions in 2018 with the likes of K.J. CARTA-SAMUELS throwing the ball to him, who was benched in favor of the legendary COLLIN HILL!!

I wasnt aware he was that productive...

The kid looks like the real deal to me, despite not going against the best DBs in the league yet.
I see nothing that indicates that he WONT be as aggressive against stronger competition.
Hopefully, he's one of many "feel good" stories of the season.

Back
Top Bottom