More questions about Feeley. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More questions about Feeley.

phinfan2003

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to this season especially to Feeley being our QB instead of Fiedler. At the same time, we all realize that we don't know what we're getting with him. He could be 3rd string who was never given a chance and now he's showing everyone what they missed out on (like Delhomme) or he could play like the 3rd stringer that he was in Philly. Since our goal as a team is to win the SB, I was wondering if any of you knew if there has ever been a QB who in his first year with a new team and his first year as a starter won the SB.

phinfan2003 said:
I'm looking forward to this season especially to Feeley being our QB instead of Fiedler. At the same time, we all realize that we don't know what we're getting with him. He could be 3rd string who was never given a chance and now he's showing everyone what they missed out on (like Delhomme) or he could play like the 3rd stringer that he was in Philly. Since our goal as a team is to win the SB, I was wondering if any of you knew if there has ever been a QB who in his first year with a new team and his first year as a starter won the SB.
Tom Brady - and he did not even start the year as the starter

Back
Top Bottom