More than 70 players at today's OTA | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More than 70 players at today's OTA

DolfanDaveInMI

Active Roster
Reaction score
According to Ian Rapaport, the players worked out a deal with Brian Flores for a lower exertion level during voluntary workouts. In exchange, more than 70 players participated. At least they're getting in some on-field work and exposure to the playbook.

Man, this coach Flo is a smart man. I'm sure he's a great Dad too. He really has shown how to connect to players on a personal level and motivate millionaires to keep getting better. This is a great example.

Love it. The camaraderie between Flores and his players really seems next level. Demands the most out of them but will still actually listen and come to a compromise like this. I can’t help but compare him to Gase and how different they are.

I visited my college and the hard rock in AC last week. I ran into Gisecki at Oyster Creek bar after a round of golf. He's a good old South Jersey Piney. The bartender told me he was a hell of a local basketball and volleyball star. He was a really nice guy, really cool. I was going to ask for a photo, but it looked like he was trying to sit down and have a family dinner. I think he was visiting before leaving for OTAs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom