More than 70 players at today's OTA | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More than 70 players at today's OTA

Proper RPO scheme..?

Its going to be interesting how the 2 OCs reconcile their experience during game day and play calling. One guy is a run huh and the other is a passing guy.

Wonder if we get any drama related to one or the other during a game. Especially if the game results in a loss.

I read from somewhere that Najee said the playbook is similar to Alabama’s with different wording.

Its going to be interesting how the 2 OCs reconcile their experience during game day and play calling. One guy is a run huh and the other is a passing guy.

Wonder if we get any drama related to one or the other during a game. Especially if the game results in a loss.
I think ppl make waaayyyyy too much of that, TBH.

Flo's the alpha, and it isn't a competition. It's everyone doing what's best for the team.

They'll just rock, paper, scissors for the play call...
rock paper scissors GIF by NETFLIX

I wonder if x was there. Hoping he doesn’t hold out or anything

Does anyone know who the player rep is who discussed attending the otas with Flo is?

Back
Top Bottom