More than 70 players at today's OTA | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More than 70 players at today's OTA

I have no link or quote but IMO, they will figure it out or at least experiment during preseason. It is a preseason for coaches too right?

Flores is just about the exact opposite of Gase. Flo is 100% substance with zero bull**** and Gase is 100% bull dookies! Flo motivates his team and is truly outstanding at developing players unlike Gase who's too busy sitting on the bench during games, when his defense is out there getting hammered, to pay attention. Flo is the real deal and Gase has been proven to be a fraud. I am thrilled that we got rid of the Gase Monster and hired a real Coach.

Eau du Jizz

So, your overcome with emotion when I mention "fishy" and perfume in the same sentence.

You must be French.

Let me guess your French name -- Pierre?
No, that's no good, sounds like a guy who is dehydrated, not "fishy"
Well I'm sure its' something that stinks. It will cum to me - LOL

I just do not understand why they want less exertion. This sissy crap is very irritating. They are NFL players. You play like you practice.
Because the next regular season is 17 games with only one bye week. I don't blame guys for wanting to do more mental reps over padded reps during the spring.

Because the next regular season is 17 games with only one bye week. I don't blame guys for wanting to do more mental reps over padded reps during the spring.
Besides that, do things like running "gassers" in the middle of May really serve a purpose?

Captain obvious here..The goal is to work on muscle memory for the fundamentals, mental classroom reps, keep all players healthy by not going full speed on the field, and go full speed in the gym to get bigger stronger faster..

Man, this coach Flo is a smart man. I'm sure he's a great Dad too. He really has shown how to connect to players on a personal level and motivate millionaires to keep getting better. This is a great example.

He reminds me more of P Carroll & Bill Parcells than Bill B

Back
Top Bottom