More than a dozen mock drafts, very little agreement on Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More than a dozen mock drafts, very little agreement on Dolphins

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
With the first wave of free agency and the NFL Scouting Combine completed, pro days in full swing and speculation rampant, it might be a good time to check in with some of the many mock drafts making the rounds.
A look at them made one thing clear for the Dolphins: Everyone has an opinion on what the team should do with the No. 12 pick.
Among 14 mock drafts, eight different players were projected to land in South Florida.

Several have had the attention of Dolfans for some times, including Tennessee nose tackle Dan Williams and Texas linebcker Sergio Kindle, who ended up in Miami based on three mock drafts.
Linebackers Jason Pierre-Paul of USF and Brandon Graham of Michigan were selected in two mocks.
NFL.com’s Pat Kirwan made one of the more outside-the-box picks, selecting Penn State defensive end Jared Odrick.
Odrick’s name appeared here following the Senior Bowl, where he made quite an impression on the Dolphins.
Here are the latest projections:
http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/thed...ock-drafts-very-little-agreement-on-dolphins/

Funny thing is that no one mocked Derrick Morgan, and he could very well be our pick.

I think JPP is the candidate likely to fall in the draft to the later part of round 1.

I've seen a lot saying we get Dan Williams. But I really dont look into these, i dont recall any having us picking Vontee Davis.

Everything I read last year had us taking Davis but they didn't think he would drop to us. Well he did and we took him. I think we will be drafting by best available talent at 12 not by position.

Back
Top Bottom