More wins- MIAMI or DALLAS???? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More wins- MIAMI or DALLAS????

TexasFish20

"Beau ty is a curse on the world&
Reaction score
Hello Finfans,

I just wanted some input from you. I live in the Dallas area and have to put up with MANY cowboy fans. I made a friendly wager with a co-worker (Cowboy fan) that Miami will have more wins than Dallas.

What do you guys think???

:jetssuck:

TexasFish20 said:
Hello Finfans,

I just wanted some input from you. I live in the Dallas area and have to put up with MANY cowboy fans. I made a friendly wager with a co-worker (Cowboy fan) that Miami will have more wins than Dallas.

What do you guys think???

:jetssuck:
Dallas is a playoff team...
which in the NFC means 5-11. Both teams could seriously go either way.

Hard to say. I'm gonna go with the fins because I'm a homer! Wouldn't put too much money on it.

Depends on whether or not Parcells was successful in rebuilding the defense and how Bledsoe plays. Cowboys could be pretty good so I wouldnt count your money yet. Like someone said, could go either way.

Phins by far.

Dallas isn't a playoff team. Philly, Minn, GB, St Louis, Seattle, Carolina, Arizona are just a few of the teams who will be better.

Miami could make the playoffs if our players stay healthy. However, as easily as I see the Phins going 12-4, they could just as easily go 4-12 again. It all comes down to health. If Boston is healthy and our main guys are there we will be a dangerous team.

Vegas odds are

Dolphins 5.5 wins choose over/under

Dallas 8.5 wins choose over/under

Gotta go with the phins though! :cool:

GRYPHONK said:
Phins by far.

Dallas isn't a playoff team. Philly, Minn, GB, St Louis, Seattle, Carolina, Arizona are just a few of the teams who will be better.

Miami could make the playoffs if our players stay healthy. However, as easily as I see the Phins going 12-4, they could just as easily go 4-12 again. It all comes down to health. If Boston is healthy and our main guys are there we will be a dangerous team.
Seattle isn't any better then Dallas, especially if Alexander goes.

WestVirginiaFan said:
Who drafts 2 DE's as there first 2 picks?

That was stupid!

Well I would initially agree with you.

However, in 2-3 years I bet Dallas will be very happy with their premiere d-line. When you're a team who isn't gonna compete you might as well think about the future. They still have a relatively young secondary. Their defense could be set for the future by this move.

Dallas has a much easier division and schedule. I think Miami might be a better team. But Dallas will win more games.

Well I only have $20 on the game so it's not a huge gamble. But I tell ya what, my dad is a huge Cowboys fan and tried to raise me as one (didn't work though,heh) and 2 years ago when Miami played Dallas on Thanksgiving I had a bet with him that Miami would have more wins than Dallas going into that game. Needless to say,that was Parcells' 1st yr w/Dallas and they made the playoffs so I lost that bet with him. It was so freakin funny though watching that game with him. He couldn't believe the Fish ripped his "Boys" a new one that day. I was so happy.

WestVirginiaFan said:
Who drafts 2 DE's as there first 2 picks?

That was stupid!

A team that is rebuilding there defense and plans on using one of the DE as an OLB in a 3-4

Back
Top Bottom