Morency being considered.......... Good boy Saban | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Morency being considered.......... Good boy Saban

I have seen him play numerous times. He has excellent quickness and feet but he does not have great power and speed. Also, he is 25, which is a little old for a runner startign his career.
I think he can be productive in this league, but I question whether he is right for the Dolphins and what I think Saban's scheme will be.

Hey, you are taling to the wrong guy. I am not a big Benson fan. I think he lack of elite physical skills are goingto hurt him at the next level. I am a Ronnie Brown fan.

I told ya guys earlier............get ready, ronnie brown aint in the picture as much as you think.

osu always produces good backs...hes a product of the system but will be picked high cause hes got lots of upside running...marion barber is beginning to be my fav back in the draft

If we don't get one of the Big 3, I hope we get Barber III. I think Marion Barber III is far and away the 4th best back, with Arrington/Shelton/Fason behind him.

YES ! V- MO HAS MY BACKING 151 %

HIS JERSEY WOULD SELL LIKE HOTCAKES HERE IN OKLA . this was kind of why at least one player for okla would be in aqua.
FOR THOSE WHO HAVE WATCHED THURMAN THOMAS MORENCY IS A 1/2 NOTCH LIGHTER IN THE POUNDS DEPT.
AND HE IS FASTER THAN WHAT PEOPLE ARE THINKING .

IF DENVER FANS LOVE BELL THEN MY MISGUIDED FREINDS THEN IT IS OFFICIALY TIME TO MATCH UP WITH THE BRONCOS AND PLAY BALL. YES BELL IS SLIGHTLY HEAVIER BUT V- MO HAS SOME SLICK MOVES OF HIS OWN. PLUS IF YOU HAVE A GREAT COACH LIKE SABAN ,V- MO CAN IMPROVE. BESIDES THIS WILL HELP RECUIT MORE DOLPHIN FANS IN A AREA OF COWBOY AND PATRIOTS FANS .

HELP I AM SURROUNDED BY

PATRIOTS FANS AND NEED REINFORCEMENTS TO BATTLE THEM !

Surferosa said:
Very interesting. Thats the first Ive heard of Saban looking at a "second tier" back, which means he may be looking at Rodgers/Smith more seriously than some of us think.

He has also looked at second tier QBs so it doesnt mean much.Its just another piece of the puzzle.I guess it confirms he wants to trade down and he wants top see the second tier guys at whatever position as well.

IMO Morency will be a very good back in the NFL and i would love for him to be in the mix with our RB rotation.

Dude, I know nothing about this kid, but I know he did this in two weeks against Oklahoma and Texas:

37 carries 193 yards 3 Tds
3 rec 93 yards 1 Td

Rather have Fason, although depending on a trade down I doubt we'll be in a position to get him, I've seen him going very early 2nd in many legit mocks.

Back
Top Bottom