Morlon Greenwood? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Morlon Greenwood?

Who would you like to see as our 3rd linebacker next year?

• Julian Peterson

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Dhani Jones

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Morlon Greenwood

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Eddie Moore

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Cory Jenkins

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Draft Pick

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Other(Explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dolfan34

Practice Squad
Reaction score
What do you think we should do with morlon greenwood, should we let him test the market or keep him,

I would like us to go after a guy like julian peterson or dhani jones, or if we cant get them i would like to see what eddie moores got.

Yeah, let's get Julian Peterson and not be able to fix QB, WR, and the OL. That's smart. Ignore the offense once again.

Keep Greenwood.

There is no way in hell we could afford Julian Peterson. We also have way bigger needs.

Greenwood will be resigned and will probably start again next year.

i voted for Eddie Moore but we should keep Greenwood. Either move Moore or Greenwood to take over for Jr down the road.

yeah i know we probally wont get julian, but there is a chance we might can get dhani jones, if not i would like to see eddie moore start.

Originally posted by dolfan34
if not i would like to see eddie moore start.

If he proves to be better than Greenwood, of course he'll start. Hell, if Hendricks ever proved to better better than Zach(won't happen).. then ZT would ride the bench.

i said morlon greenwood - only because i want seau out of there (even though he is good), put eddie moore as the 2nd linebacker, and keep greenwood as the third.

Back
Top Bottom