Mort Chat | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mort Chat

dan13

FinHeaven VIP
Club Member
Reaction score
"Shmuel from Israel: So if the 49ers are set on selecting a QB (most probably Rodgers; if not, Smith), then what do you see the Dolphins doing with the 2nd pick?

Chris Mortensen: (3:27 PM ET ) I don't think the 49ers are intent on a taking a QB. They are going to work out both Smith and Rodgers both week. If one or both convince them they are franchise guys, they will take one. Saban would love to trade out of their and get a second round pick. If they had to pick, you'd be looking at Ronnie Brown or Derrick Johnson or perhaps even Braylon Edwards. I think the real feeling is they need to trade out of they can."

Buddwalk said:
mortenson is a ****** just like kiper...pshh

Rodgers #1
Brown #2

Nuff Said

How's Mortenson an A**? He's usually pretty good to listen to. Now Salisbury...there's an A-1 A******

Buddwalk said:

Rodgers #1
Brown #2

Nuff Said

I like the fact that you type out the letters of the sound you want to make.

Buddwalk said:

Rodgers #1
Brown #2

Nuff Said

You put a lot of stock in this off season speculation. Nothing is for certain !!!
Saban is liable to do anything.

Nuff Said

I like to listen to the analysis of people who's job it is to look at these drafts, they know more than you or me because they have spoken to most draftees, coaches and scouts and they get paid for it... I don't think you get paid for posting your opinion on this site do you?

I think if like Mort says we cannot trade down then we would probably take Brown but I don't think DJ is out of the question as Saban likes tall linebackers and he might be the BPA with his workouts recently.

For Mortenson to put Johnson as a potential 1 is a bit stupid.

Buddwalk said:

Rodgers #1
Brown #2

Nuff Said

It won't go down like this.....I guarantee it

Mort doesn't think the 49ers are going to draft a QB???? C'mon Mort we all now they will....they only have Rattay and he sucks. I think Mort is getting the wool pulled over his fat head....these GM's and coaches are NOT going to reveal their hand and tell Mort who they want. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom