Mort Just Said... (Rumor) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mort Just Said... (Rumor)

I really hope that they do trade with us. I would love to have both of there first rounders.

hmm now thats a rumor I could be interested in. Please be true!!!

Miami and SD have had a decent trade partnership over the past two years. I wouldnt be shocked to see it.

That would be fantastic. But I don't think one of the big 3 RBs would drop to us then. Still, i'd pull the trigger on this trade in a heartbeat

According to somebody on this MB, Hank Goldberg said we're trading for EJ....:googly:

Nublar7 said:
The link is just to the ESPN message board where someone says that they heard Mort say this.

That's what I meant, the link to the message board, Sorry about the misunderstanding.

I do belive that the Chargers fit the profile of a team wanting to trade up.A SB contender that is only a couple of players away from winning the whole enchilada (From their point of view).However they dont have to trade up with us to get one of the top two WRs unless of course the Niners surprise us by taking Edwards with their first pick.

I dont think that they would take Williams since:

Lions | Project USC's Williams as Tight End - from www.KFFL.com
Fri, 8 Apr 2005 14:02:50 -0700

John Czarnecki, of FOXSports.com, reports the Detroit Lions are apparently projecting USC WR Mike Williams as a tight end in the NFL. Some personnel people believe that Williams will be a 245-250-pound player in the league and that he doesn't have the quickness to be a wide receiver.

If they want Edwards then they would have to trade with us.

with Bolts two 1st round picks i would go Merriman and matt jones

Back
Top Bottom