Mort on Moss | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mort on Moss

Dolphins17-0

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Greg (Toledo, OH): Mort come on you can't go this long without talking about the Moss to Miami rumor. What are the chances of this happening?

Chris Mortensen: (12:48 PM ET ) I think slim and none. The Vikings, regardless of denials, have sent out some quiet feelers to measure Moss' value. It would almost have to be a Herschel Walker deal in reverse and teams in this day and age basically can't afford to do it. The Dolphins are one of the teams that have talked about it, but I believe Moss will remain in Minnesota

There is no replacement for Moss, he's staying... Best WR in the NFL, he's irreplaceable. It's like the Colts trading Marvin Harrison... why?

Originally posted by Fisticuff Deuce
There is no replacement for Moss, he's staying... Best WR in the NFL, he's irreplaceable. It's like the Colts trading Marvin Harrison... why?

or like the 49ers trading T.Owens:rolleyes:

nah....could never happen :cool:

As long as our QB could throw it in the same area code, Randy could catch it. Would be a nice addition, but it probably won't ever happen.

in fact, if fiedler had to come in, moss could probably catch most of those overthrown passes

Originally posted by Dolphins17-0
in fact, if fiedler had to come in, moss could probably catch most of those overthrown passes
Randy's not that good.

Originally posted by Scrap
Randy's not that good.

I know he doesn't have the greatest attitude. I know he takes some plays off. I know he isn't the best at running routes. HOWEVER, he is still one of the best wide recievers in the NFL.

Hey guys, FYI Jason Taylor is going to be on the Dan Patrick Show on ESPN Radio around 3PM Eastern. They're sure to ask him about this rumor trade for Moss. I'm sure he'll be vague butjust something interesting to listen to while we await some FO moves. Should be more interesting than the Feeley press conference anyway.

27601868magicj.jpg

Originally posted by Fishnutz15
Hey guys, FYI Jason Taylor is going to be on the Dan Patrick Show on ESPN Radio around 3PM Eastern. They're sure to ask him about this rumor trade for Moss. I'm sure he'll be vague butjust something interesting to listen to while we await some FO moves. Should be more interesting than the Feeley press conference anyway.

Jason will give the same answer as on that other talk show (can't remember name...Best Damn Sportshow?) about TO...great player and would love have to him. When asked about any behavioral problems JT said he'd get his brother-in-law to beat TO up if he caused any trouble.
Maybe the best line so far this offseason.

Back
Top Bottom