Mort on XM Radio. TB players? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mort on XM Radio. TB players?

What you guys are missing isn't Simms. We would trade down to pick up more picks. Tht is what Saban wants. I don't even want Simms. I would just trade down to pick up their 1st, 3rd, and possibly another later pick for just our 1st. I would possibly remove the later pick for Simms, but I would rather have the later pick.

fiedler fan..jk said:
What you guys are missing isn't Simms. We would trade down to pick up more picks. Tht is what Saban wants. I don't even want Simms. I would just trade down to pick up their 1st, 3rd, and possibly another later pick for just our 1st. I would possibly remove the later pick for Simms, but I would rather have the later pick.

And that's why you aren't a GM, because you obviously would take less than value for this pick just to get another pick or two.

I'd do a trade with Tampa...I don't want Simms in the deal though.

Miami sends their first (#2)

Tampa sends their first (#5), their second (#36) and one of their thirds (#71).

It would be pretty close on the "Draft Pick Value Chart" (pick #2 is worth 2600 and the value of the three Tampa picks would add up 2475). Tampa would get a chance at Edwards,still have a third rounder to play with and we get more picks.

I don't like these "what if" thread but judgeing this trade by the value chart makes it pretty even in my opinion.

touborg said:
We have Feeley, Frerotte, Rosenfels and a hadfull of QB in later rounds that could be talented. Why is it we want Simms?
EXACTLY. I say we do this trade
Miami 1st
Tampa 1st 2nd

Lets wait and get Matts Simms who is still in HS at Don Bosco ( NJ). They say he is the real deal! Ha ha

Funny you should say that. I live in Suffern, NY and have a lot of friends that go to Bosco. They also say he is the real deal.

Muck said:
I don't know about Chris Simms. But Tampa would be a team I'd like to trade with. AT #5, we can probably still get Cadillac Williams.

Absolutely. I would be giddy! I'd like to get their 2nd, however. That, or perhaps both 3rds.

I have a sneaky suspicion we may take Braylon Edwards if no one trades with us. However, I'd love to trade down get more picks and still get a good player.

Muck said:
I don't know about Chris Simms. But Tampa would be a team I'd like to trade with. AT #5, we can probably still get Cadillac Williams.

Actually, at five, we would probably have our pick of the RB's still.

San Fran = Rodgers
Tampa Bay = Braylon Edwards
Cleveland = Alex Smith, Mike Williams, Derrick Johnson
Chicago = Mike Williams
Miami = running backs.

I think at worst, we would have two o fthem open to us. Plus, we could probably pick up an extra pick or two as well...

I think Ronnie Brown would probably go at like 4 to the Bears, but we could make a trade with the Redskins so that they can get up and get Mike Williams. Then we'd have a couple more picks and at 9 we'll take either Cadillac or Benson(Arizona will take one).

Back
Top Bottom