Mort on XM Radio. TB players? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mort on XM Radio. TB players?

markman05

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Chris Mortenson was on XM Radio the other day and was saying that TB desperately wants to take Braylon Edwards in the draft. TB is also shopping unhappy QB Chris Simms, who is upset about not being able to compete for the starting QB position. Mort said that Miami and Cleveland could be possible trade partners, but TB would rather trade with Miami bcuz they threaten to select Edwards. Now, TB has 2 3rd Round picks and could also part with one of those. TB holds the #5 draft spot.

I don't know about Chris Simms. But Tampa would be a team I'd like to trade with. AT #5, we can probably still get Cadillac Williams.

I dont understand why Simms isnt the Bucs starting QB. If the Bucs was smart, they would trade Simms, their 1st and a mid rounder to us.

i would take, Simms, their 1st and 3rd for just our 1st. and i would have to do a lot of looking into simms to make sure it was worth it. I believe he was drafted in a mid round a couple years ago. 3rd or 4th i think.

We have Feeley, Frerotte, Rosenfels and a hadfull of QB in later rounds that could be talented. Why is it we want Simms?

touborg said:
We have Feeley, Frerotte, Rosenfels and a hadfull of QB in later rounds that could be talented. Why is it we want Simms?

we dont want..... TB is shopping him. And you dont know how good a QB is until they play in the NFL and ur not guaranteed anyone. I'd take this trade.

markman05 said:
we dont want..... TB is shopping him. And you dont know how good a QB is until they play in the NFL and ur not guaranteed anyone. I'd take this trade.

Some people do, scroll up.

I'm just wondering when we will stop relying on other peoples 2nd and 3rd stringers, and not rookie talent. If TB shop him and send the pick they got our way, fine, but I don't want another QB on our team unless he's a talented rookie.

Chris Sims? please.....he wasn't much in college and he ain't much now. Feely has the stronger arm.

Chris Simms is to Papa Simms what Brian Griese is to Papa Griese - not as good. Apparently, last name and ability don't go hand in hand (right, Eli?).

But simms is young and will still develope. But the only problem is that he cant win the big game. He lost to my high school a few years back for the football championship game :D

TB 1st and 2 3rd

or

TB 1st and 2nd and Mia 1st and 3rd

Hopefully we get a 2nd for surtain also

TB has no 2? Miami desperately need a pick in Rd 2.

Lets wait and get Matts Simms who is still in HS at Don Bosco ( NJ). They say he is the real deal! Ha ha

Back
Top Bottom