Mort: Suh signing with Miami | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mort: Suh signing with Miami

:bobdole: Only on the internet will people be both happy something got done, and bitch about who got it done.
I just felt the need to "thank you" this and bump it...

look how stupid this tweet is :lol:

Markus Lacki ‏@spartans2187 9m9 minutes ago
So how does Suh get this kind of contract when a proven all-pro in Shady MCCoy gets less $? I know he is a RB but my lord, wow...corrupt

Some people don't understand how it works... Those people should just shut their mouths and know their roles.

There's some serious sour grapes around the league with this Suh deal. Lions are whining, several owners are complaining about the size of the contract...just taste all the tears from these assholes.

tumblr_inline_nf1hosUnGJ1ss27h4.gif

10856110.gif

Jeremy-Renner.gif

Say what you want about Suh, but that man does not give up on plays. Ever. More than anything that was the biggest downfall of the defense, if you ignore injuries. I can guarantee you he will also lead by example on the practice field, in the weight room and in the film room. There will be no bitching about how hard the staff works the players when the highest paid player on the team is taking everything and asking for heaping seconds. Also, I am really, really geeked about the prospect of a McCain-Misi-Jenkins LB corp.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4lIBZGrA4U

Suh is the scary wish of the Miami Dolphins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BXonfJdFCM

And the title of this song is how I feel.

Say what you want about Suh, but that man does not give up on plays. Ever. More than anything that was the biggest downfall of the defense, if you ignore injuries. I can guarantee you he will also lead by example on the practice field, in the weight room and in the film room. There will be no bitching about how hard the staff works the players when the highest paid player on the team is taking everything and asking for heaping seconds. Also, I am really, really geeked about the prospect of a McCain-Misi-Jenkins LB corp.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4lIBZGrA4U

Suh is the scary wish of the Miami Dolphins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BXonfJdFCM

And the title of this song is how I feel.

That's the thing with this signing... The unmeasurable benefit of what he does to those around him. Wake and Vernon must be waking up with serious morning glories at the prospect of having this guy in the lineup. It could also be the making of DJ. The linebackers - which previously felt like a huge need - can now spend far more time in coverage and we probably don't need to spend big there. If Wake and Vernon (and Suh himself) are putting more and more pressure on the QB, it makes life a lot easier for Grimes, Taylor and Davis too.

The positive influence this guy makes on the entire defense as long as his motor's running high is massive. We cannot be far away from being in a position to draft BPA on every single pick. I don't think you could say that in a very long time.

There's some serious sour grapes around the league with this Suh deal. Lions are whining, several owners are complaining about the size of the contract...just taste all the tears from these assholes.

If say, the Giants signed him to the same contract, the whole league would be sucking them off and telling them what a great deal it is. You know how it goes with some of these assholes, along with the national media.

The first time SUH gets one of his patented QB CRUNCH-SACKS on Brady, every real Dolphin fan is gonna say, "Freakin' money well spent!"

Every dollar, lol.

LD

Absolutely.

Interesting fact... Detroit had the #1 rush D last yr.

So, in addition to terrorizing Tommy Boy, collapses like last yr may be a thing of the past.

This is what hurts so much about Mike Wallace. Everything you've describe about Suh you can't say with certainty applies to Wallace.

Wallace takes plays off
Wallace doesn't ask for seconds. Hell he barely ask for first
Wallace isn't willing to spend time in the offseason with the QB
Wallace isn't willing to run deep routes in practice
Wallace leads by example alright. Just not the type of example you want others to duplicate...

New here and didn't quite read through all of the thread, but I seriously don't get this signing. I realize he could be a difference maker at times, but we need a lot more help on the offensive line than we do on the defensive line. Our defense was already one of the better ones in the league and our offensive line allows soooooo many sacks, it's frustrating. Anyway, glad I've joined the community!

Charles Robinson ‏@CharlesRobinson
Source close to NFL league office tells Yahoo Sports there will be a "dialogue" w/ #Dolphins about the Ndamukong Suh negotiation process.

Back
Top Bottom