Mortensen says... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mortensen says...

cigar

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Its looks like Cameron, Gailey, and Mora. In that order.
I dont have a link cus it was on his chat on ESPN.com and its only available to insiders now.

Its looks like Cameron, Gailey, and Mora. In that order.
I dont have a link cus it was on his chat on ESPN.com and its only available to insiders now.

I'm not overwhelmed by Cameron but as long as Mora is at the bottom of the list alls okay with the world.

Cameron gave the ball to the best player in the NFL 8 times in the second half last week.

The funny thing is, if they played Marty ball, they win that game.

I'm not high on him at all.

Ya, but what about if Marty gets fired? I bet he becomes #1 on the list. Things could change.

Would like Mora . . . he has the offensive mind needed to run this team, and with Dom returning as DC . . . I would be happy.

Cameron gave the ball to the best player in the NFL 8 times in the second half last week.

The funny thing is, if they played Marty ball, they win that game.

I'm not high on him at all.

The SD folks are saying that Marty put on the headset in the 2nd half and took over the play calling. Don't know if true or not

I thought about this so much I got a headache coming on.... but as long as Caper's stays on, I'll be happier

if those are the choices that's my order too. hopefully we interview the loser off coord from the colts/pats game monday before we make our decision

Would like Mora . . . he has the offensive mind needed to run this team, and with Dom returning as DC . . . I would be happy.

Bro, download the man's interview. Here's the transcript.

Interviewer: If it ever works out, if there's an opening, and you're available, we want you to coach the Huskies.
Mora: Well, I really have a lot of respect for Ty, and I know he'll do a great job. But if he ever decides to move on, and get in the NFL or you know, go back to Notre Dame or whatever, if that job's open you'll find me at the friggin' head of the line with my resume in my hand ready to take that job.
Interviewer: If you're available.
Mora: It doesn't even matter if I'm available.
Interviewer: So if you just won the Super Bowl, and it's available, you're there?
Mora: I'd be there
Interviewer: You're there, OK.
Mora: Dewey, I promise you that. Now, I want to see Ty succeed, and I want to see that program succeed. But if he decides at some point that he's ready to move on and they want me, I will be there. I don't care if we're in the middle of a playoff run, I'm packing my stuff and coming back to Seattle.
Interviewer: So, are you saying ...
Mora: You know, it's funny, and I mean that, and I'm dead serious, the further I get away from it the more I'm drawn to it. You know, that's the job I want, so...
Interviewer: You would leave the Falcons for that job?
Mora: Absolutely.
Interviewer: Wow.
Mora: As I'm sitting here, I'm looking at a Huskies helmet

This is while his team is in the middle of a playoff hunt. And you may figure, well maybe he had a sarcastic tone or they were laughing really hard on the show so it had to be a joke, but like I said, download and listen for yourself.

Back
Top Bottom