Moss a Titan | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Moss a Titan

nic e they go after merriman but not moss, this is why this front office wont last. moss will probably have 4 tds when we play tenn. just another step in keepin up the mediocrity
ya your probably right because the last time he even caught a pass... doubt it

Mia will get bit in the *** bc of moss as it always happens.

We shouldve claimed Moss...main reason is to determine if we need a QB next year. If Henne couldnr get it done with Marshall and Moss, then he wouldnt be the answer. Oh well. Bring on Baltimore.

I don't get it. I am very, very disappointed. He is a valuable commodity available for no draft picks at a decent compensation. I am extremely P!$$ED!!!!!!!!! I have pretty much supported the organization until this point. It is extremely disappointing.

Guys trust me. You just dodged a HUUUUGE bullet.

that should be what tennessee needs to push them into the playoffs. fisher knows what he is doing.

Thank god we passed on the headache.

LMFAO!!!!!!!! youve GOT to me kidding me.

You have the chance to get the 2nd greatest WR of ALL TIME, while giving up NO draft compensation, basically guaranteeing there will never be 8 in the box against our run game, AND helping the other WR's and you turn that down????? Come'on Man! Think. Did u see Welker after moss left? me nethier, guy couldnt do jack ****. Harvin before moss? was a dissapointment. There is no argument you can feasibly make that will convince anyone or yourself he wouldnt help this team. You and Sporano may be content with 4 FG's a game, but the rest of us... not so much. This offense has been DEAD. The running game has been poor, NO big plays, and ALL field goals.

Oh yeah, and now we get the pleasure of facing him.

Randy moss half assing it does WORLDS more for this offense then freaking brian hartline, get real.

I thought we would put a claim in also. Maybe there is a reason this is his 3rd team this season lol. And aren't there about 21 other teams that didn't claim him also?

Back
Top Bottom