Moss Endorses Linehan/What to expect from Linehan | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Moss Endorses Linehan/What to expect from Linehan

We might have an offense that will actually be fun to watch, I could cry just thinking about it. Although I will miss that draw play 45 times a game.

Thanks for the info from the Herald. I like both Linehan and Houck. As they begin to work together - I think the offense will really come around. Of course, the QB's need to stay healthy and we need to add talent to the mix.

PhinSoldia said:
i agree but who was bigger Linehan or Houck

I think both of then are GREAT coachs and will suport St. Nick in other side of the ball...

Do you think Saban will trade Feeley if he drafts Alex Smith?

OurHeartAndSoul said:
With the way he likes to use three receiver sets, it adds to the possibiltity of taking a receiver at #2 or even trading down in the first and still posibly getting Edwards or Williams.

we would have to trade with someone say around 7th or 8th pick because i dont see either edwards or williams being there by the 9th pick

Wont it be great to be able to buy a jersy from the offensive side of the ball that doesn't have the #13 on it?

You mean you guys don't like knowing what play we're going to call? :lol:

Dfinfan said:

I doubt that it will happen this year because Smith might not be ready to start and Ferrote should just be used as a backup use. Next year is a very possiablitly about trading Feeley.

Dfinfan said:

Trade him for what? He has no value, he wasn't worth the 2nd we traded for him and after last season we wouldn't get anything for him.

byroan said:
You mean you guys don't like knowing what play we're going to call? :lol:

I know whenever it is 4th down Turk will either run for 3 yards or punt for 40 yards.

i must say i have not been this excited about a season since....ever

Back
Top Bottom