Moss = Idiot | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Moss = Idiot

The guy is a complete loser. If it werent for football he'd probly already be in prison. The weed was obviously his, I'm amazed he hasnt gotten busted for smoking before. The guy ALWAYS looks blazed.

Does Moss have any catches pictured in the hall of fame?

Who tries harder Gadsden or Moss? Who is better for the team? Those passes that Moss didn't even try for Gadsden would have caught.

Originally posted by ThomasOwnsYou
how can you say you hope we dont get him? chambers moss RW, Randy mcmicheal,fiedler...there will be hell to pay. miami turned ricky williams around and i think they could do the same with moss

I assume that this is tongue in cheek. You weren't being serious were you??

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Moss is the best player in the league.

Which league??

Well if talent dictated who was best, yes he probably would be. But you know what, it takes a heck of a lot more to be considered the 'best' player. A car isn't great because it has a good looking paint job. There are things such as effort, unselfishness, leadership, constantly striving to improve. To call Moss the best player in the league is downright insulting to the Marshall Faulks, Junior Seaus of the NFL.

Ps, good post VA Dolfan.

When I said best, I was talking about talent. He is the most talented player in the league. I should have worded it differently.

No problem. :)

Back
Top Bottom