Moss = Idiot | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Moss = Idiot

Coral Reefer

Help save our Reefs ~ www.ReefCheck.org
Reaction score
Did anyone see the Randy Moss interview on ESPN?
What a punk ass this guy is.

He starts crying in the interview! LOL
Get this quote:
I try to do everything right, everything I do right ends up being wrong. :eek: Better quit snorting the endzone lines Randy!

Then he says......
something to the effect that

I've given my whole life to football and what have I got in return.... :eek: :drinker: :hitself:

Ummm, Uhhhh how bout over 20 million, a life of luxury and living a life all kids that have ever played sports dreamed about.

Dip****. Makes you sick to see guys like this make it in the world.
Cecil Collins will make a nice cell mate for him someday soon!

I saw it and thought the same thing. If he had any clue at all be would understand how bleesed he is and would change his attitude.

I saw that interview and not only was I unimpressed by his attitude, but the thing that struck me most is how much he looks like Power Puff girl arch rival Mojo Jojo.

He also had a hat that said three deep, he crossed out the three and wrote one, and in the front it had Carter #80, Reed #86, and Moss #84. Well, he crossed out the names of Carter and Reed.

i heard a rumor that they might be secretly trading him. And one of the teams are Dolphins. But this is just a rumor. I hope we don't get him.

how can you say you hope we dont get him? chambers moss RW, Randy mcmicheal,fiedler...there will be hell to pay. miami turned ricky williams around and i think they could do the same with moss

Moss is the best player in the league. Surprisingly, this is the first time he has gotten in trouble with the law since coming into the NFL. Ricky Williams has gotten into trouble with the law too (except Ricky gets in trouble for dumb things like leaving his garage door open and driving with expired tags). Moss was only charged with two misdimeanors (sp?) and he won't go to jail.

Come on!!!Anything Ricky has done serves as no comparison to what Randy "Moron" Moss recently did.He is destroying his team as much as he is contributing to it.Yes, when he does give it his all, he is fantastic, but I won't label him the best at anything until he becomes a full time team player.He is a disgrace to the NFL for his actions, and his attitude.
Some people will never change their ignorant ways.Ricky Williams came to terms with his disorder, and got himself together.His problem was not that he was an ignorant peice of crap like Moss.
Two misdemeanors.Go do the same thing he did, and see what you get.I doubt it will be two misdemeanors.
And the marijuana thing......."I loan my car out to a lot of people" .......you didn't believe that story did you?

..........and O.J didn't do it.

Vadolfan

Originally posted by va dolfan
Come on!!!Anything Ricky has done serves as no comparison to what Randy "Moron" Moss recently did.He is destroying his team as much as he is contributing to it.Yes, when he does give it his all, he is fantastic, but I won't label him the best at anything until he becomes a full time team player.He is a disgrace to the NFL for his actions, and his attitude.
Some people will never change their ignorant ways.Ricky Williams came to terms with his disorder, and got himself together.His problem was not that he was an ignorant peice of crap like Moss.
Two misdemeanors.Go do the same thing he did, and see what you get.I doubt it will be two misdemeanors.
And the marijuana thing......."I loan my car out to a lot of people" .......you didn't believe that story did you?

..........and O.J didn't do it.

Vadolfan

Great post, Van.

I have never seen anyone WR except Moss allow four perfect passes to become INTs b/c of his laziness all in one game. Moss is phenominal when he plays his best, but thats a rare occurence. Moss should go down in history as the all time biggest waste of talent.

If I were the coach or GM for Minnesota, I would consider keeping Culpepper and trading Moss. Culpepper is the QB of the furture, and Moss is a cancer. Minnesota could get a lot for Moss. Possibly a star RB and 1st round pick. BTW, on ESPN they were talking about how Minnesota was considering dumping Moss and keeping Daunte.

If he smoked so much weed, he would get caught. Then again, it probably was his weed. I really couldn't tell you if it was his or not. He is a moron but at the same time he is an amazing player. I was only comparing Ricky and Moss because Ricky has had a few minor altercations with the law. Ricky is a smart guy unlike Moss, and all of Ricky's run ins were very minor.

In all fairness, maybe it wasn't his weed, but "possession" doesn't have to mean it's yours.He is a great player, I just can't label him "the best" like many others do until he gives it his all.

I agree Booyeah.They could come out so much better trading him away,than keeping him.

I wouldn't want a guy like Moss on my team because his attitude sucks, but since he has been in the NFL he hasn't been a troublemaker before this incident. He is a moron, but I would have rather stayed at #19 and drafted him than go down to #29 and draft John Avery who was in the NFL for like 2 seasons.

Back
Top Bottom