Moss to Oakland?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Moss to Oakland??

Jimi

The World Is Yours
Reaction score
Before this gets moved, let me say it is Dolphin related news. Theres been a lot of talk about Moss to Miami, so this could end a lot of it (thank God).

I saw it on PTI so sorry no link. But the word is Moss likley could be traded to Oakland for the #7 overall and Philip Buchanon. Good deal for both sides IMO, and beter then we can offer them.

That would give Minnesota though the #7 pick and a low 1st round pick though, and if they fall in love with a guy at #2 (ehem, Derrick Johnson), they could use the two picks to trade up.

Of course, if they got rid of Moss they would need to replace him, so they might be thinking that with the #7 pick they could get Braylon Edwards or Mike Williams.

Jimi said:
Before this gets moved, let me say it is Dolphin related news. Theres been a lot of talk about Moss to Miami, so this could end a lot of it (thank God).

I saw it on PTI so sorry no link. But the word is Moss likley could be traded to Oakland for the #7 overall and Philip Buchanon. Good deal for both sides IMO, and beter then we can offer them.
NOT A CHANCE!!! T.O. only fetched a 2nd round pick, Moss is NOT worth even a 1st rounder much less Philip Buchanon....

....I can't believe Sabe would have a character (or lack there of) type of Moss in Miami...

svnrdr said:
NOT A CHANCE!!! T.O. only fetched a 2nd round pick, Moss is NOT worth even a 1st rounder much less Philip Buchanon....
TO was a special case because he was supposed to be an FA. If TO was under contract with SF when he was sent to Baltimore or Philly the compensation would probably have been a 1st round pick or more.

svnrdr said:

....I can't believe Sabe would have a character (or lack there of) type of Moss in Miami...
You guys are buds now, huh? Sabe?

ckparrothead said:
That would give Minnesota though the #7 pick and a low 1st round pick though, and if they fall in love with a guy at #2 (ehem, Derrick Johnson), they could use the two picks to trade up.

Of course, if they got rid of Moss they would need to replace him, so they might be thinking that with the #7 pick they could get Braylon Edwards or Mike Williams.
I never thought about that. This would be great for us. Im fairly confident that SF will end up trading that #1 for ethir SD or DAL (or MIN if this goes down). With that happening, its good were getting more trade options to make up for that.

Good, that's the perfect place for him.

svnrdr said:

PLEASE!! Phillip Buchanon sucks!!! I will not even bother rattling off Moss's stats. The guy is a BEAST! I don't want him on the Phins but the #7 pick is no gaurantee, Moss is. No way you can convince me Moss ain't worth that.

Back
Top Bottom