Moss would grow best in south florida | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Moss would grow best in south florida

American Heart

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Ok, vikings loose in a dramatic desperation pass from McCown. now, im pretty sure Moss has had it with the let downs (just as fin fans have had with the phins). we need a reciever opposite CC, but dont want a big name reciever with ego issues (i.e. TO Tantrum). Moss has been somewhat quiet with his media outbursts and public blasts of his team. and with the way things have gone in minnisota, chances are he'll want to be traded, think we have a shot?

please tell me if i've lost my mind, i suffer missedpostseason dramait stress disorder

hell naw, The Vikes have Moss at the end of their release list....heck theyd let go of Culpepper before releasing Moss....As a matter of fact theyd probably pull what the Lions did with Barry if it came down to it.

Originally posted by Predaphin34
hell naw, The Vikes have Moss at the end of their release list....heck theyd let go of Culpepper before releasing Moss....As a matter of fact theyd probably pull what the Lions did with Barry if it came down to it.

He said TRADE, and in the past, they have shopped Moss.

But anyways, finally Moss has learned to stfu and play football. I think he's a Vike for life.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

He said TRADE, and in the past, they have shopped Moss.

But anyways, finally Moss has learned to stfu and play football. I think he's a Vike for life.

Trade, cut, release, it doesnt matter cause its not up to him...look it up....BTW, when was Moss shopped??? I dont think anyone would have passed up such a chance.

Trade, cut, release, it doesnt matter cause its not up to him...look it up....BTW, when was Moss shopped??? I dont think anyone would have passed up such a chance.

I think he was offered to the Jets before the draft last year.

Originally posted by PhinPhreak

I think he was offered to the Jets before the draft last year.

nope, it was the other way around.....the Jets made an offer and the Vikes said......"HELL NO!!!!!!!"

nope, it was the other way around.....the Jets made an offer and the Vikes said......"HELL NO!!!!!!!"

LOL sorry about that I'm dyslexic. :lol:

Is this a joke?

Even if they ever thought of trading him, u couldnt fit his big azz contract into your cap!

But the Bills could!!:hump:

Originally posted by zevo
Is this a joke?

Even if they ever thought of trading him, u couldnt fit his big azz contract into your cap!

Yea I'm sure Randy would want to go to the cold of Buffalo and lose, I'm sure Taco Spice would warn him about that :lol:

Nothing like Miami nightlife to get a newly focused player back OFF track.

Originally posted by zevo
Is this a joke?

yeah, im sure the Bills can fit any 1 player in their cap, they seem to do that every year.

Originally posted by Muck
Nothing like Miami nightlife to get a newly focused player back OFF track.
Better Miami than Nawlins'.

Originally posted by PhinPhreak

Yea I'm sure Randy would want to go to the cold of Buffalo and lose, I'm sure Taco Spice would warn him about that :lol:
Actually Spikes made his 1st probowl ever this year. The D got waaay beter and now we will find a coch that can fix the OL. The bills are closer than you think :D

Originally posted by justafan
Actually Spikes made his 1st probowl ever this year. The D got waaay beter and now we will find a coch that can fix the OL. The bills are closer than you think :D

I was particularly impressed with the defense against New England. It is not easy to give up 4 touchdown passes in a game but the Bills made it seem effortless.

Kudos!

Back
Top Bottom