Most Consecutive Seasons Leading League, Fewest Yards Penalized | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Most Consecutive Seasons Leading League, Fewest Yards Penalized

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
The Dolphins hold the record for Most Consecutive Seasons Leading League, Fewest Yards Penalized with how many ? What span of years was it for ?

Finishing in a distant 2nd place tie are Washington, 1956-58 and Boston, 1964-66 with 3.

i can tell you when they had the fewest, 1968 48 for the season but i don't know how many seasons they led the league!

Originally posted by dolfan06
i can tell you when they had the fewest, 1968 48 for the season but i don't know how many seasons they led the league!
careful since the ? is "Most Consecutive Seasons Leading League, Fewest Yards Penalized". # of penalties is actually a different answer ;)

Originally posted by skippysphins
7 yrs and i think it was 300 yards
nope.

I meant "The Dolphins hold the record for Most Consecutive Seasons Leading League, Fewest Yards Penalized with how many ?" Year in a row ?

What span of years was it for ?

Originally posted by skippysphins
it is under don shula but i cant remember
correct it was under Shula but for how many years ?

Re: fewest yds was 416, in 1973

but i haven't a clue as to how many years!
it was 8 years any guesses as to what years ?

Originally posted by dolphan39
The Dolphins hold the record for Most Consecutive Seasons Leading League, Fewest Yards Penalized with how many ? What span of years was it for ?

Finishing in a distant 2nd place tie are Washington, 1956-58 and Boston, 1964-66 with 3.

That's a great question! One to which I have no idea the answer.:confused:

holy smokes, i found it! 1977-1984. 13 total seasons. that number 13 sure pops up alot when you're talking about the dolphins.

holy smokes, i found it! 1977-1984. 13 total seasons. that number 13 sure pops up alot when you're talking about the dolphins.
correct:

Most Consecutive Seasons Leading League, Fewest Yards Penalized 8 Miami, 1977-1984

Most Seasons Leading League, Fewest Yards Penalized
13 Miami, 1967-68, 1973, 1977-1984, 1990-91

Back
Top Bottom