Most dissapointed pick at #2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Most dissapointed pick at #2

Who would you be most dissapointed in us drafting at #2 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LarryFinFan

Left So Fla, never the Fins...
Reaction score
Edwards
Smith
Brown
Benson
Williams
D. Johnson
Other

Who would you be most dissapointed in assuming we pick at the #2 overall spot ?

Mine would be Smith. I just feel we have to go with Feeley, given what we paid for him and the overall opinions that Smith and Rodgers are not of the same levels as other high round QB picks in the past.

I would be most dissapointed if we draft DJ with the #2 pick.

i say edwards we have too many other needs we could fill with this pick than a WR

If we go defense I will be disappointed until the season starts, then I will forget all about it as long as we win 8 games.

I can't say that I would be dissapointed with any of those guys. They all are potentially NFL stars. I would be most dissapointed if we end up drafting some scrub that probably would end up being an undrafted FA...can anybody say Eddie Moore.

I will not be dissappointed at all no matter who we draft. I trust that Saban knows what he's doing and will make the best selection based on the needs of the team. In other word, Saban knows best. At least he knows more than I do.

To me, with the players listed above, Smith would be a disappointment because the other players listed will, more than likely, be on the field playing instead of on the sidelines.

D.J. would be great to have but too much of a reach at #2.

Back
Top Bottom