Most Disturbing Moments in Dolphins - Bills Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Most Disturbing Moments in Dolphins - Bills Game

BenchFiedler

Undrafted Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
* Thad Lewis looking like a veteran against Dolphins Defense. Bag game plan. Bill Belicheat and Rex Ryan would make him look like a rookie 3rd string QB like he is
*Jimmy Wilson covering the Bills Best receiver at key moments like 3rd downs
*Leaving Clabo 1 on 1 against Super Mario.
*Putting Jimmy Wilson on the field instead of Taylor
*Leaving Jimmy Wilson on the field
*Daniel Thomas was our starter

* Thad Lewis looking like a veteran against Dolphins Defense. Bag game plan. Bill Belicheat and Rex Ryan would make him look like a rookie 3rd string QB like he is

Did you mention jimmy Wilson?

You forgot one:
* leaving jimmy Wilson on an NFL roster

i don't see the problem with Daniel Thomas starting. it's not like Miller is some super stud. They are both average running backs. and Thomas averaged 5YPC. miller 4.8. So it's a wash on who starts. biggest problem for me is clabo.

I thought DT actually played well yesterday. Looked like he was running with a purpose, while miller was still in tippy toe mode and had an inflated YPC because of one run.

I thought DT actually played well yesterday. Looked like he was running with a purpose, while miller was still in tippy toe mode and had an inflated YPC because of one run.

+1

Miami seems to do okay when they run, and keep running enough to get a rhythm going while throwing in some passes. However, this is NOT what Philbin and Sherman want to do! There is some talent on this team, but it seems like what the players do best and what the coaching staff wants them to do are complete opposites. Not a recipe for success at all. I think it's easier (and quicker) to replace some players and the coaching staff than to replace most of the players just so that they can run the staff's offensive scheme.

DT was fine yesterday, but I approve of mentioning Jimmy Wilson three times.

Why is he covering Stevie Johnson on a critical drive? Is Kevin Coyle on drugs? Should he be on drugs if he's not?

DT was fine yesterday, but I approve of mentioning Jimmy Wilson three times.

Why is he covering Stevie Johnson on a critical drive? Is Kevin Coyle on drugs? Should he be on drugs if he's not?

Jimmy Wilson is covering the best wideout because Mr. Philbin doesn't like players that take bathroom breaks. Grimes and Davis. Wow!

I thought Thad Lewis didn't play well at all. We held them to 1 offensive TD. That's pretty good any day in the NFL.

Daniel Thomas played well and is a better runner in traffic imo.

Clabo 1 on 1 with Mario Williams was an audible play and not a coaching call. Either way, Clabo should be able to at least hold Williams for a nanosecond.

I thought Thad Lewis didn't play well at all. We held them to 1 offensive TD. That's pretty good any day in the NFL.

Daniel Thomas played well and is a better runner in traffic imo.

Clabo 1 on 1 with Mario Williams was an audible play and not a coaching call. Either way, Clabo should be able to at least hold Williams for a nanosecond.

You may be asking too much

My kid was like, "WTF is wrong with #77?"

I was like, "He sucks."

My kid was like, "How did that guy ever make it to the NFL?"

I was like, "Steroids."

My kid was like, "I can't believe that guy gets paid when he can't even do his job."

I was like, "Me either."

My kid was like, "He doesn't even try to block that guy (Mario Williams), my coach would bench me if I ever did that."

I was like, "Yep."

My kid was like, "That guy lost us the game."

I was like, "Nope, we lost the game last week when we didn't cut him."

Back
Top Bottom