Votes: 160 59.7%
  • Gase

Votes: 23 8.6%
  • Saban

Votes: 49 18.3%
  • Other

Votes: 36 13.4%

• Total voters
Cameron and Wannstedt should at least be on the list. Many will say so should Jimmy. In reality, the only head coaches that are safe is Don (of course), Philbin ( I don't think anyone HATED him they just felt he was impudent), and Sparano (really the same as Philbin to a certain extent).

Cameron and Wannstedt should at least be on the list. Many will say so should Jimmy. In reality, the only head coaches that are safe is Don (of course), Philbin ( I don't think anyone HATED him they just felt he was impudent), and Sparano (really the same as Philbin to a certain extent).
I couldn't even remember Cameron's name at first but I still can't stand his "family" draft. And the fact that I stood up cheering like crazy after our single win still makes me cringe.

I couldn't even remember Cameron's name at first but I still can't stand his "family" draft. And the fact that I stood up cheering like crazy after our single win still makes me cringe.
To be fair, most of us wanted Brady Quinn, and Ginn ended up being a lot better of an NFL player.

Hated is strong, but my most disapproved would be JJ.

Jimmy Johnson ruined the last Marino years, gave up on the team himself, and then directly cursed us with Wannstedt.

Agree. I always liked Sparano, but he wasn't a great coach. His teams were tough, though. Give him a top quarterback and maybe it's an entirely different story.

Flores delivered on defense, which is more than we can say about Gase and Philibin on offense. But the way he left is what will be remembered.

Back
Top Bottom