Votes: 160 59.7%
  • Gase

Votes: 23 8.6%
  • Saban

Votes: 49 18.3%
  • Other

Votes: 36 13.4%

• Total voters
To be fair, most of us wanted Brady Quinn, and Ginn ended up being a lot better of an NFL player.
Ginn ended up having a long and decent NFL career and that is more than can be said about the majority of the players selected in the first round of the 2007 draft. Especially Quinn.

As far as Cameron is concerned. He is by far the worst HC in Dolphin history and one of the worst head coaches in NFL history. I don’t hate him but I just think he was terrible at his job.

Gase bailed out AJ and helped him with his best year ever.
Do you remember all AJ's sub 50 yard games?
Why not?
How many 100 yard plus game did he have after he left the dolphins.
Hmm.
Is his clothing business still in operation?
You know, the operation that was so important that he skipped team meetings because of it?

AJ was a prima donna before he was a star running back. Gase had to refuse to let him dress and travel with the team for a west coast game that year. After that incident AJ started to play better.
He owes Adam Gase a lot for the simple reason that Adam got him to be a better RB than he had been before. His game slipped pretty much after he left us.
I remember.

JJ….. single-handedly screwed up Marino’s last year. Great otherwise, but that’s a big one.

JJ….. single-handedly screwed up Marino’s last year. Great otherwise, but that’s a big one.
Marino was on the downside of his career well before his last season with JJ. He was just an average QB at best his last few seasons in the NFL and blaming JJ for “screwing up“ Marino is simply absurd.

Flores. Only because that individual ratted on the actual team regarding punishments. He's a rat with a big chip on his shoulder.

That mustachioed son of a motherless donkey ****er inherited an upper echelon franchise and dragged us down into 2 decades of mediocrity.

**** him and … no, leave the horse he rode in on alone and **** him twice!
Terrible asset management all the way around

I voted Gase because I despise that man however, after all this **** about Flo, he's easily taking Gases spot for most hated

Saban was a flat out stone face liar and not cut out for the “Not For Long League.” Gase was just an all out mistake with no experience and looked like a psycho. Flores actually takes the cake but our owner is a ****en clueless organization recking bulldozer so I’ll give that to him and nothing else. Wanny? Back to back 11-5 seasons got us Ricky ( the reason for back to back 11-5 seasons) so I’ll go ahead and say Flores cause he turned out to be a little crybaby bitch that cost us 2 draft picks (one being a 1st!!!!) so **** you Flores.🖕

Ginn vs Quinn discussion
In hindsight it turned out to be a better choice. The problem was AT THE TIME, we needed a QB and Quinn was the highest rated QB on the board. It looked dumber with the family quote. You have to take chances on a QB until you hit on one. I also wonder if Quinn has a better career if he goes to another team. I mean, it was the Browns right?

Wow. With what's gone on recently im shocked. Does he appear to you in your nightmares? Really?
No. But did he **** up over and over and over again? YES. Did he inherit the job from JJ without much merit and proceed to send us into the shithole for a million years now which brought us to having to hire some of these dudes like Cam Cam, like Saban, like Flo, like Gase? YES.

So are the others problems? Sure. Is Flo wrong for speaking out, is Saban wrong for going back to college, is Gase wrong for being Gase?....is Cameron wrong for wanting to fail and draft a family? All good points and debatable....
But is Wanny the biggest dick dummy of all that started this mess? YES. So when people bring him up this is my face.
Eye Roll GIF by Breaking Bad

Ginn vs Quinn discussion
In hindsight it turned out to be a better choice. The problem was AT THE TIME, we needed a QB and Quinn was the highest rated QB on the board. It looked dumber with the family quote. You have to take chances on a QB until you hit on one. I also wonder if Quinn has a better career if he goes to another team. I mean, it was the Browns right?
QB was definitely the need. I can't remember who I liked (I should look up that draft), but I thought Quinn was brutally overrated because of the team he had around him in college.

And as you said, he might have had a better career on another team.

Back
Top Bottom