Votes: 160 59.7%
  • Gase

Votes: 23 8.6%
  • Saban

Votes: 49 18.3%
  • Other

Votes: 36 13.4%

• Total voters
Philbin was the worst, but I only became a fan during Sparano so I don't know firsthand how woeful the earlier dudes were. Well... I knew Saban was a liar and Cameron was 1-15...

But Philbin literally gave up trying to win. I went to some of those games. The sidelines were moribund. Like "win and you're in" playoff scenario stuff- and players and coaches sleeping. I loathe Philbin. At least genius could occasionally look like he might care. Before sulking away to an empty bench to play with his iPad.

too lazy to go thru all 8 pages to see if he's been mentioned but I'll put in a vote for Olivadoti. His D's were pathetic

Saban because he has no character to lead men.

I don’t hate Flores. He was hired into organizational dysfunction at the top that just kept going during his tenure and he ratted them out after getting fired following back to back winning seasons.

To be fair, most of us wanted Brady Quinn, and Ginn ended up being a lot better of an NFL player.

Part of that i think is that as a fan it feels better to miss on a QB than have moderate success at WR.

With a QB comes a specific type of franchise changing hope. A decent WR is just kind of boring even if better for the team.

Back
Top Bottom