Votes: 160 59.7%
  • Gase

Votes: 23 8.6%
  • Saban

Votes: 49 18.3%
  • Other

Votes: 36 13.4%

• Total voters
I don't see how you pick anyone other than Flo. He legit starting making moves to sabotage the team the second he got hired. He was an undercover Bill Beli rat ha.

I don't think any of the other coaches listed intended to hurt the team to push his own narcissistic stubborn ass agenda.

Gase is just a garbage coach. Saban lied. Flo will spend the rest of his career(life maybe?) trying to destroy the franchise. His vindictiveness is sickening.

It’s always going to be Wannstedt for me. Had a Top 5 D, Ricky Williams, Randy McMichael and Chris Chambers on offense but couldn’t even get to the playoffs. Passed on Drew Brees for Jamar Fletcher with Madison and Surtain in their primes. His entire offensive plan was burying Ricky with nearly 800 carries in two seasons causing him to become disillusioned with the game and retire in his prime. If he hadn’t done that it’s a solid argument to be made we finish the season with a mid-1st round pick in ‘05 then get Aaron Rodgers instead of feeling the need to take Ronnie Brown with the high pick. His tenure was the cornerstone in two decades of inept football we are still trying to rebound from.

Last edited:
Flo. Hated his team and qb. Burned the house down
Philbin - go. Gogo
Cameron - fail forward fast.
Gase - only O coach. Probably on the spectrum (me too) but unable to compensate.

Can’t really hate JJ, wanny, and sparano.

Sparano cared.

Jj, hate me for saying it, felt saddled
By Marino instead empowered. Don’t forget Marino’s last year he couldn’t throw an out pattern to save his life.

Wanny - if Ricky doesn’t get suspended? Owner of last playoff win…

It’s always going to be Wannstedt for me. Had a Top 5 D, Ricky Williams, Randy McMichael and Chris Chambers on offense but couldn’t even get to the playoffs. Passed on Drew Brees for Jamar Fletcher with Madison and Surtain in their primes. His entire offensive plan was burying Ricky with nearly 800 carries in two seasons causing him to become disillusioned with the game and retire in his prime. If he hadn’t done that it’s a solid argument to be made we finish the season with a mid-1st round pick in ‘05 then get Aaron Rodgers instead of feeling the need to take Ronnie Brown with the high pick. His tenure was the cornerstone in two decades of inept football we are still trying to rebound from.
Dude Ricky quit bc of weed suspension, not carries.

I loved weed at that point in my life and even for me it didn’t make sense.

Ricky blew up the dolphins, in terms of draft picks and planning. We gave up what ? Two firsts? Then he retires and we panic and give up a third for Gordon (Rams).

Ricky literally broke my heart at the time. He would have been an all time great and he sabotaged his own career.

But it isn’t wanny’s fault. Derrick Henry wishes he was Ricky in his prime. Do you want a Henry type that we can lean on? Would you be mad if we had him and didn’t use him all the time????

It used to be Saban for the way he treated all the regular employees around the building. But now since Flores actively tried to screw the team after he was canned, it's permanently him.

Get bent, Flores. May you never be a head coach again.

I will make this quick. You are wrong and you type too long. 😘
The Big Lebowski Dude GIF

It’s easily Flores for me. Toxic personality, which ultimately caused great harm to the franchise. Flores being an egotistical jackass, refusing to work along with his owner and GM’s plan in 2019, wanting to make a name for himself instead. And then on top of that, absolutely clueless on how to properly build a staff his entire tenure. Zero continuity all around. And then outright embarrassing Tua during the initial stages of his development? He can go to absolute hell.

Marino was on the downside of his career well before his last season with JJ. He was just an average QB at best his last few seasons in the NFL and blaming JJ for “screwing up“ Marino is simply absurd.
JJ literally said we’re not going to dip into the candy store, and that they were going to create a running game. He abandoned the passing game. Sure, Marino was on the downside of his career, but JJ put the nail in the coffin. He knew Marino was still “the candy store”. He and Marino were never on the same page. JJ had good intentions. He just went about it stupidly.

Flo
The only one who’s actions intend to hurt players, the franchise and the fans for financial gain and to cover his own ineptitude
Who was the worst coach is a totally different question, and let’s be honest post Don, none of our coaches have exactly covered themselves in glory.

Dave Wrongstadt, easily the worse coach of all time here. Dwafted a winebacker for speciol tweams, and a corner that couldn't spell his whole name.

I see running away with this
for me it was always Saban because of the way he lied and handled his leaving plus the way he treated employees.
now i hate Flores even more.

i can't imagine flores ever getting another HC job.

as far gase or cam cameron, they were just bad coaches but probably not bad people.

Back
Top Bottom