Most Likely AFC East Standings After Week 2? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Most Likely AFC East Standings After Week 2?

What Will Be the Standings Going into WEEK 3?

• MIA 2-0, NYJ 1-1, BUF 0-2, NE 0-2

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • BUF 1-1, MIA 1-1, NE, 1-1, NYJ 0-2

Votes: 70 57.9%
  • MIA 2-0, NE 1-1, NYJ 0-2, BUF 0-2

Votes: 41 33.9%
  • BUF 1-1, MIA 1-1, NYJ 1-1, NE 0-2

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Then, I hope the phins make it a yuuuuge problem

Pitt did make it a prob / and the league average for FR is way higher than what has been happening to BB so it is time to see this balance out

In the NFL TOs decide wins and losses / time for BB to start getting the short end of the stick

My god. One game in out of 17 and this is what we have to read already? How's bout we let them play football a little bit?

Man, I agree with you but I also see what he is saying.

Reality is that the Bills are currently a better team than us. The difference between being up 2-0 and tied 1-1, them holding the tiebreaker with our second meeting at their house is huge.

Aside from them just collapsing this year I can't see us losing this game and winning the division regardless of how early in the year it is.

I think at this stage of the game Miami knows Buffalo well. I would hope that with all the new, explosive weapons on offense we may better match up against a bullying defense like Buffalo like to play. I think 2 OCs can come up with a winning game plan against the Bills. They'll want to choke off our run game. They'll stack the box and they'll have numbers on us. We must have a bunch of counter moves ready to go. We have more speed than Buffalo can hope to cover so lets employ Waddle, Fuller and hit them with quick passes long before their pass rush can hope to get to Tua. Let's use a draw play or two to slow down their rush. Let's have 2 or 3 bread and butter plays that we've practiced a million times and use them at key times in the game.

This is a big game and our home opener. I think we should really go for it in a big way. Take some chances like going for it on 4th and 1 from our own 40 early on or trying an all out blitz and hope to get Allen by surprise. A fake punt might be cool but I'm saying play loose and go for it. Also, if Allen runs past the LOS make sure he pays for it by getting hammered!!

Back
Top Bottom