Most Likely AFC East Standings After Week 2? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Most Likely AFC East Standings After Week 2?

What Will Be the Standings Going into WEEK 3?

• MIA 2-0, NYJ 1-1, BUF 0-2, NE 0-2

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • BUF 1-1, MIA 1-1, NE, 1-1, NYJ 0-2

Votes: 70 57.9%
  • MIA 2-0, NE 1-1, NYJ 0-2, BUF 0-2

Votes: 41 33.9%
  • BUF 1-1, MIA 1-1, NYJ 1-1, NE 0-2

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In my opinion the bills are facing a negative regression over last year while the Fins stand to improve. Tough game, but I can see the Fins pulling out a close one

Call me crazy I would prefer we play Allen (at home in sweltering heat) after a loss than a win - he hasn’t shown me he can gangle pressure on or off the gueld

Reason being after a L (at home) Allen is very likely to try to play all hero ball vs methodology

If I am Flo I want Allen running past the LOS - not buying time to throw

Allen likes to go on a run early VS MD D - my subs to back off the blitz??? (He has been far too comfortable playing MD in the past - like walk in the park too comfortable) I think we are starting to bring in the right players we have more of the physicality to match up with Allen and let’s face it he makes a lot more errors when he plays off schedule

Humidity and sweat (holding onto the ball) could be a problem for both sides but the pressure is really on BB because they were picked to have a near flawless season and go to the SB

As usual NFL games come down to TOS and not executing ST

I’m hoping that at least part of our underwhelming performance last week was due to Flores not wanting to show Buffalo anything and took his chances against a rookie QB. Against Buffalo I would expect him to pull out all the stops and throw the kitchen sink at them.

My god. One game in out of 17 and this is what we have to read already? How's bout we let them play football a little bit?
Yes because if Miami loses this game, Buffalo has a good chance to sweep and now you got to have a better record than Buffalo and can't finish tied with them which means you're on the wildcard path.

Call me crazy I would prefer we play Allen (at home in sweltering heat) after a loss than a win - he hasn’t shown me he can gangle pressure on or off the gueld

Reason being after a L (at home) Allen is very likely to try to play all hero ball vs methodology

Allen likes to go on a run early VS MD D - my subs to back off the blitz??? (He has been far too comfortable playing MD in the past - like walk in the park too comfortable) I think we are starting to bring in the right players we have more of the physicality to match up with Allen and let’s face it he makes a lot more errors when he plays off schedule

Humidity and sweat (holding onto the ball) could be a problem for both sides but the pressure is really on BB because they were picked to have a near flawless season and go to the SB

As usual NFL games come down to TOS and not executing ST
I agree that last week's loss to Pitt will have little effect on this game, if anything we have the intangibles on our side not Buff. Losing 4 straight with the last one being a beat down that knocked us out of the playoffs is a much bigger deal than losing a non divisional game on opening week. I like that our players are down playing last year's game publicly when we all know that behind the cameras they have had this game penciled in since last year sitting at home watching the playoffs on the couch. This is the biggest game of the year and there is not a player in the locker room that isn't WELL AWARE !!!.

I have no crystal ball, and I can not tell the future, but from what I have seen the last 2 years from this staff, leads me to believe whether we win or not you will see the best this team has to offer come Sunday. We will play smart, we will play well, we will NOT beat ourselves, and we will show something that none of us nor the bills have seen to date. Will it be enough?? Maybe, maybe not but I for one am not betting against Flo and Co. Maybe I make it to Sunday night like so many times before, heart broken and depressed, but maybe just maybe we will look back on Sunday Sept 19th as the Great American Buffalo Hunt. I, for one, am cleaning out the freezers, and planning on enough Buffalo meat to last the winter.

GO DOLPHINS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miami last year came close to beating the Bills, and this Dolphins team made even more dramatic changes to the betterment of it's talent level then the Bills, so though you have to still slightly give the Bills the benefit of being able to pull out a win...It's Miami, it will be extremely hot, and this Dolphins team will be coming out remembering last years game in Bills country, they will be focused, and ready to get some revenge.

Dolphins....2-0
Pats..........1-1
BILLS.....0-2
jets....0-2

I watched the GamePass condensed version of the Bills-Steelers game, just to get a look at Buffalo. One thing that really stood out was that every time Allen scrambled, he held the ball in one hand out and away from his body; not exactly securing the football! I think I remember seeing him do this last year too, but Miami's defense was never close enough to knock out the ball. Hopefully this year they can take that ball away from him.

Flores has this game circled i bet, 0-4 vs Buffalo with them averaging 38 ppg during his tenure. That's gotta be killing him because defense is his thing. Then of course embarrassed again last year to make the playoffs. I have a hunch the gameplan was (at least defensively) vs NE was pretty basic because he's waiting to unleash some wrinkles on the Bills.

Agree. But, sometimes you just have a nemesis who gives you fits.

I recall the late 90's/earliy 2000's Miami could not beat the jest to save their lives

I watched the GamePass condensed version of the Bills-Steelers game, just to get a look at Buffalo. One thing that really stood out was that every time Allen scrambled, he held the ball in one hand out and away from his body; not exactly securing the football! I think I remember seeing him do this last year too, but Miami's defense was never close enough to knock out the ball. Hopefully this year they can take that ball away from him.

I noticed JA's carelessness as well.

Ball security issues????! Do tell!!

Back
Top Bottom