since we did not win it all...

Bad:
McDrops bobble into Glenn's hands ag. the Jets

Good 3 way tie:
Jay's TD run ag. the Raiders
Zachs TD INT ag. Titans
Chambers 2nd TD catch ag Bills game 1

1. Lo Bro's hit on peyton. It turned the game-
2. Rob Konrad's TD late against the colts on Mon. night -even when we tried NOT to score, they couldn't stop us.
3. CC's final TD catch against the bills.

Man, Im trying to go elsewhere, but the Jay Fiedler run for a score and victory against the raiders is the most memorable for me also! Poetry in motion!

Originally posted by PHINFAN4LIFE
Man, Im trying to go elsewhere, but the Jay Fiedler run for a score and victory against the raiders is the most memorable for me also! Poetry in motion!
I guess if this were a poll, "The Waterboy" play wins - it did make cover of SI :D :goof:

gets harder still as your memory gets jogged...

...by other guy's posts.

How about the goalline stands against the Falcons where Zach ended up hurt but we won the game. That guy's worth a medal.:rocker:

Hey Gaz. I was at the Denver game too. Pretty cool play my Mixon.

i'd have to say............

the hook and ladder play against san diego in the 81 playoffs. the fins ended up losing that game, thanks to fumblitis franklin. the fins were way behind and went on ahead and could have run out the clock, but for audra franklin!:yell:

Originally posted by dolphan39
it did make cover of SI :D :goof:

It also gave us the S.I. curse. The Rams killed us, b/c of it.

jay fiedler's td against the raiders fer sure...was kind of nice to see him deek out trace for the score...(we sure could use trace now though)

Back
Top Bottom