Most Pass Receptions, Rookie, Season | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Most Pass Receptions, Rookie, Season

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
What former Phin has the 3rd Most Pass Receptions for a rookie in a season ?

The record is 90 Terry Glenn, New England, 1996

Originally posted by dolphan39
What former Phin has the 3rd Most Pass Receptions for a rookie in a season ?

The record is 90 Terry Glenn, New England, 1996
ooh, i'm gonna get some points, how about keith jackson, with philadelphia in 1988!
clear.gif

Re: Re: Most Pass Receptions, Rookie, Season

Originally posted by dolfan06
ooh, i'm gonna get some points, how about keith jackson, with philadelphia in 1988!
clear.gif
:up:

81 Keith Jackson, Philadelphia, 1988

Re: Re: Re: Most Pass Receptions, Rookie, Season

:up:

81 Keith Jackson, Philadelphia, 1988
now that one i didn't have to look up. ya know jackson and dan were known as "air marino"!:D

Originally posted by dolfan06
in fact, kirby is #1 on the fins, keiths was with the eagles!
i don't know where kirby stands in the overall, the nfl record book only gives the top three!:rolleyes:

Dan really loved throwing to his backs didn't he. I can still see that one play where Byars and Kirby would both come out of the backfield, along with Jackson, Fryar and Ingram. The Defense never knew who to cover.

Originally posted by PhinPhreak
Dan really loved throwing to his backs didn't he. I can still see that one play where Byars and Kirby would both come out of the backfield, along with Jackson, Fryar and Ingram. The Defense never knew who to cover.
I missed that so much w/Chan as OC. We still do not throw to backs enough IMO, but it is betta under Norv

I missed that so much w/Chan as OC. We still do not throw to backs enough IMO, but it is betta under Norv
i really had to bite my tongue when they brought in chan, he did so well in dallas!:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom