Most Production? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Most Production?

RealThoughtsofB

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Outside of Waddle and Phillips, which of our rookies could you see getting reps and having a nice rookie season?

Also, which second year player will take a leap in the right direction? (Outside of Tua being the big one.)

I’m looking at Gerrid Doaks, I really like his blocking and hands or Jevon Holland for his ability to fill in anywhere in the DB group.

Noah Igbinoghene to come in and show a lot of growth, really excited to see him this year.

One player that could very well have a huge impact is Andrew Van Ginkel.

With Kyle Van Noy gone, AVG will have far more responsibility and playing time, which will be noticed early on.

You know what type of defensive player is a nightmare for an offense? A player that is relentless, will play to the whistle and beyond.

Andrew is that, but now with a possible pass-rushing superstar in Jaelen Phillips, a re-invigerated Ogbah, and a quickly growing blitzing Baker, AVG at times is going to find little to no real obstacles to making plays.

Would not be surprised if AVG actually almost comes close to doubling his production from last year.

Eichenberg and Jackson.

Would love to have the OL solidified for the next decade.

out of the rookies it looks like Eichy first, then Holland, (then Phillips), have a chance to start and play the most.

I think Eichenberg ends up starting at right tackle so I'm going with him. Holland certainly should get a lot of playing time.

Tua is my second year selection, as I believe he will quiet the critics.

Outside of Waddle and Phillips, which of our rookies could you see getting reps and having a nice rookie season?

Also, which second year player will take a leap in the right direction? (Outside of Tua being the big one.)

I’m looking at Gerrid Doaks, I really like his blocking and hands or Jevon Holland for his ability to fill in anywhere in the DB group.

Noah Igbinoghene to come in and show a lot of growth, really excited to see him this year.
I said Holland DROY when we drafted him. I'm sticking to it.

I'm going out on a limb and say he is going to be fluid. I'm not going to peg him for a single position. I think he's going to get snaps all over the field.
I agree with that. I just suspect it will be "package" oriented.

He may only see @50% of snaps.

I think he will be a great player. DROY may be tough if that is the situation.

I agree with that. I just suspect it will be "package" oriented.

He may only see @50% of snaps.

I think he will be a great player. DROY may be tough if that is the situation.
DROY is going to be crazy tough for him. But I love picking him. I just have a feeling Flo found his guy. I see more than 50%...or at least am hoping.

Back
Top Bottom