Most Refreshing Win! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Most Refreshing Win!

GothicSith

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Greetings, first post here!

All season long have I watched our Dolphins toil with mediocracy. So frustrating at times that I was begining to just not expect much from them so that I wont be as devestated when they lose. However today, was so refreshing that I'm rejuvinated and really expect us to go far. Now the season is far from over, and we have our most crucial game to date come next week, but these Dolphins are now fighting with passion. As well know, that was sorely missing this season!

Granted our Defense gave up some points, but the fact remains is that we played a great game on the road (something of a signature this season), scored our most points so far this season (againts one of the best D in the league), and have never looked more refreshed and fired up to play a game since... I don't know how long!

I truly believe the turn around happened last weekend when we came from behind to beat Washington. That was an emotional win that certainly carried over to this game! We are now playing up to our potential and we have finally tasted what we are capable of doing. This is vital for next week as we prepare to battle a rival that is primed for a letdown. We have the edge and momentum!

This game felt different from the get go. From CBS reminding us all of our improbable win 10 years ago to us wearing our beloved throw-backs. It brought a very nostalgic feel to the game. It felt like we were in the 80's and the way our offense played today, definitely backed up that feeling!

Don't know about you guys, but I'm pumped and ripped for the rest of the season. I'm refreshed and ready to go!!!!

Go Dolphins!

Back
Top Bottom