Most Seen Jersey come the first Home Game? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Most Seen Jersey come the first Home Game?

Most Seen Jersey at Home Games?

• Chris Chambers

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Dan Marino

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Jason Taylor

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Pat Surtain

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Randy McMichael

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zach Thomas

Votes: 28 58.3%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.2%

• Total voters

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Which Jersey will be hte most worn jersey at the Pro now that "that guy" is gone?

Im betting on Chris Chambers.. But Im sure we will see alot of old Thomas, Taylor, Surtain, and good ole' MARINO getting dusted off for the game..

I don't think there is one player who is a lot more popular than the rest anymore, so I wouldn't expect one jersey to dominate at home games. I think there will be a lot of Taylor, Thomas, Chambers, etc. I know that I just bought a white Zach Thomas jersey. :)

I have an authentic orange zach thomas jersey...

Greatest jersey ever...

I guessed Dan simply because he has been around quite a while and 20 years of jerseys is quite a bit.

Zach will prob. win it...

I want to see Chambers worn more and hopefully we can see Boston jersey a lot too!

I love my Zach home jersey. My dad sports the Taylor jersey though.

SkapePhin said:
Which Jersey will be hte most worn jersey at the Pro now that "that guy" is gone?

Im betting on Chris Chambers.. But Im sure we will see alot of old Thomas, Taylor, Surtain, and good ole' MARINO getting dusted off for the game..

I haven't been to a game in the last 4 years that the majority of the fans weren't wearing Zach Thomas jerseys. JT is becoming a lot more popular, and "unmentionable name" was really popular too while he was with us, but I'd say all around, Zach Thomas hands down.

My aqua Thomas jersey is old, and the 54 is all faded, so I will probably be sporting my White McMike jersey most of this year, and at PPS. :cooldude:

im gonna be rockin my brand new Sammy Knight jersey.

i doubt itll be the most seen jersey but whatever :)

I'm gonna have to break out the Orange Chambers this year....after I break my old white "unmentionable name" (lol....dolphinizzle, good one man) jersey.

Back
Top Bottom