Most Surefire draft prospects

killswitch

engage
Reaction score
here's the plkayers I think are least likely to bust in the NFL:

DT - Mike Patterson: the guy's a beast, built like a rock, is relentless, and plays under control all the time

QB - Aaron Rogders: it's risky to put a QB here as one who is least likely to bust, but his accuracy is amazing, as is his control of the game

EDIT: here's some more in my opinion...

Ronnie Brown: as most know, he's an all-around player. I've had my doubts about him, but after seeing his combine results those doubts are erased. A 1.50 10 yd-dash - this IMO just proves he does have that "burst" and what you see on film of him is not a "mistake." And with a 4.43 40, he's got breakaway speed too. 6.0 yds per carry is also pretty damn impressive, so I can't question his vision either (although I realize I haven't "studied" him adequately to judge his vision, etc)

David Pollack: relentless, but what sets him apart IMO is his quickness. And I really don't like to put too much emphasis on workout numbers, but how can anyone deny these numbers:

Ht - 6'2
Wt - 265
40 - 4.75
20 - 2.71
10 - 1.67
Bench - 25
VJ - 37
Broad J - 10'0"
Shuttle - 3.94
Cone - 6.87
Wonderlic - 30

Others:

Mark Clayton - WR - OK

Carlos Rogers - CB - AUB

Heath Miller - TE - UVA

Joey 22

Second String
Reaction score
Nahh the most fire sure prospects are Cedric Benson though I like the Auburn kids more, Benson is more of a sure thing, David Baas is a sure fixture in the Oline for any team who drafts him and all the other prospects have some ????.

rafael

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
Joey 22 said:
Nahh the most fire sure prospects are Cedric Benson though I like the Auburn kids more, Benson is more of a sure thing, David Baas is a sure fixture in the Oline for any team who drafts him and all the other prospects have some ????.
I certainly wouldn't include Benson in this category. RBs in the NFL do a lot more than run and when you throw in the character questions, he is far from a sure thing.

IMO it would be the two WRs and Brown. The two QBs are as much of a sure thing as QBs can be, but they are still sure QBs.

arsenal

Beastin'
Reaction score
benson is the surest thing to me followed by braylon edwards, i dont think he'll be another michigan dud

Joey 22

Second String
Reaction score
Dude Brown is pure potential not a sure thing and Caddie is injury prone and Benson its simply sure he can rush for more than a 1000 yards in his rookie season, while Braylon has concentration issues and Mike Williams is slow and everyone is concerned if he can get any separation from a db plus he hasnt played ball in a year so, I think you are awfully wrong.

Joey 22

Second String
Reaction score
Barron is far from a sure a thing he has concentration issues. He has that lapsus brutus that for a LT its deadly.

finsnchips

2005 FinHeaven GM League Champion!!
Reaction score
There is no way you can put Rodgers in there.

IMO, Marcus Spears will be a monster, as will david baas.

Think Ronnie Brown and Mike Williams will do best out of the big boys.

Top Bottom