clear.gif
Dave Wannestat

clear.gif
Jay Fielder
clear.gif
Derrius Thompson
clear.gif
Sam Madison

and of course many others. Feel free to add.

Originally posted by DolFan31
Ace of Spades
clear.gif
Dave Wannestat

clear.gif
Jay Fielder
clear.gif
Derrius Thompson
clear.gif
Sam Madison

and of course many others. Feel free to add.

You forgot to throw in the Joker - Jamar Fletcher. If that guy lived up to half his potential, we'd be in the playoffs....

lol I thought about this for awhile,but I waited until a huge letdown to do it...

I forgot about Fletch. You all can add some if you want.

Originally posted by DolFan31
lol I thought about this for awhile,but I waited until a huge letdown to do it...

I forgot about Fletch. You all can add some if you want.

What's the over/under on the number of times this season that Madison has tackled someone by their faskmask or received an unsportsmanlike penalty???

clear.gif

Wait, wrong thread. :smackhead :tongue:

I think madison should stick around, but demote him and restructure his contract....if he doesnt budge, then bye bye Madison.

Muck, no no right thread keep it coming. I think we can agree that she belongs on a most wanted list!

O-line and Fieliese f'd us good this year. Didn't even grant us a reach around.:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by jtown777
O-line and Fieliese f'd us good this year. Didn't even grant a reach around.

"Fiediese" ??? I take it you mean Fiedler. You forgot to mention that they didn't use any lube either....:lol:

Originally posted by SDFinFan

"Fiediese" ??? I take it you mean Fiedler. You forgot to mention that they didn't use any lube either....:lol:

It's a combination of Fiedler/Griese bro. As Fiedler consistantly thought our receivers were 15 feet tall and griesball's hands were just that (greasy) and couldn't hold the porkskin to save his life. Oh well, such is life...Merry Christmas everyone, stay safe and don't drink and drive. Drink and stay where your at.:party:

And here's to a loooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnggg offseason.

Go Phins in '04 (minus the Wanny bunch, and take the troll with you). ;)

clear.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom