Motivated Xavien Howard Ready To Bounce Back Against Chargers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Motivated Xavien Howard Ready To Bounce Back Against Chargers

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
Xavien Howard ranks as one of the elite cornerbacks in the NFL, but even elite cornerbacks get beat sometimes.

That’s just the nature of the game.
But what helps make great cornerbacks is the ability to bounce back, and that’s just what Howard plans on doing when the Dolphins face the Los Angeles Chargers at Hard Rock Stadium on Sunday.
“It (brings) more motivation,” Howard said this week. “Focus on just getting better each week and just improving and just doing my job.”

Meh. He has an off game by his standards - he’ll be fine.

I’m more worried about boredom setting in with x. Which leads to brain farts

Not because he won’t be tested but because the team is horrific around him.

X essentially has the year off. For him to find the proper motivation each and every week would be shocking.

His job description for 2019: Limit the bleeding, be ready for 2020.

He got worked last week but end of the day Cooper is an elite wr and it was only 88 yards. Not like he let up 175 yards to a bum. On one td, Dak threw a dot and X swiped at the ball which most wr don’t hold onto.

He got worked last week but end of the day Cooper is an elite wr and it was only 88 yards. Not like he let up 175 yards to a bum. On one td, Dak threw a dot and X swiped at the ball which most wr don’t hold onto.

He was bad in the run game too

He was bad in the run game too
We are a terrible team against the Run, and have been for many years, that has to change moving forward. I want to load this Team with Tough, smart, disciplined players.

Back
Top Bottom