Motorsports | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Motorsports

The legends are really not that expensive to run. Cost my brother about 12K, but that was with 2 engine rebuilds due to faulty parts. Included 3 interstate races, accommodations, everything. Finished 4th in the Aussie champs, and got the one off drive in the States.. This next vid is of the guy that won the aussie titles, and went to the states with my brother. This guy is a real gun. Just not enough money to do anything big.

Some good stuff.Ty Gibbs has entitlement issues . Just because he is nephew to Gibbs thonls.he can screw teammats

Never a good look when you resort to violence. I’ve had my **** wrecked before. It does no good to confront the driver in the moment after when adrenaline is still flowing. I’ve never seen anything positive come from those situations.

a better approach is to wait until you have reviewed the video replay to see all the factors Involved. There is almost always something you missed while racing but see in video replay. Gibbs wasn’t catching Jones after his excellent restart. The contact may have prevented Ty from getting 2nd or 3rd but he wasn’t winning after Jones perfect start.

Last year I used video from my brothers and my kart to help a fellow racer stop making mistakes that was causing wrecks. He wrecked both of our karts in consecutive races. Rather than get mad at track I spent time during the week creating videos of the incidents. I contacted him in messenger after the dust had settled and made him aware of the mistakes he was making in a polite and constructive manner. He was actually receptive to my approach. Later in the season I passed him and he let me by rather than turning down on me and causing contact. He jumped on my tail and passed me back 2 turns later. People will learn if you approach them in the right way. Violence rarely works IMO.

For unnamed reasons, an historic win in Moto2 today, great stuff, including the podium ceremony.

And I'm not spoiling anything by saying it feels like a matter of time before American rider Cameron B. Is dominating that class every weekend just like he did in Moto America.

Once a reasonable spoiler window passes. The first mentioned topic might get a dedicated thread.

Wow, so freaking close at New Castle yesterday. Started race in 5th and avoided carnage halfway thru race by going off track. Came back on track in 6th. Pushed my way to 4th on last turn of race. Had my kart in perfect position to uncoil from last turn and beat the 79 to line for podium medal. Contact from behind took away my chance. Finished 5th but had fastest kart in class. If I could have gotten up front it might have been a different story. Next time......

It's a motoGP weekend. Just finished FP3 now. I don't think I've given Quatoraro enough credit doing what he does on that Yamaha. Picking up where Marquez left off. FYI i'm not spoiling the session topper.

Also, Marquez up to his hilarious parasitic tricks that Vinales knows well, except no hissy fit from his host this time.

Back
Top Bottom