Motorsports | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Motorsports

Newman is doing better. Horrific crash. Drilled in roll cage by car doing 200 mph. Had to be one hell of a ride.

1582131922702.jpeg
Pretty cool that Newman was involved in designing the bar that may have saved his life.

In racing you are always trying to make your ride faster and safer.

1582134798180.jpeg
Ryan Newman up and walking around with his daughters. Freaking incredible he survived that crash.

Pretty cool video promoting Quincy Grand Prix. Been wanting to race this for a couple years now. My brother and I have this race on our schedule this year. I can’t wait.

FS1 to show iRacing Pro Invitational Series race with NASCAR drivers... It's at 1pm on Sunday at 1pm est. I'm online iracer so excited..

The exhibition series will feature: Dale Earnhardt Jr., Kyle Busch, Denny Hamlin, Clint Bowyer, Kyle Larson, Hall of Famer Bobby Labonte, Joey Logano, Brad Keselowski, Chase Elliott, Clint Bowyer and Christopher Bell.

Other drivers will include Bubba Wallace, Chris Buescher, William Byron, Matt DiBenedetto, Austin Dillon, Ty Dillon, Timmy Hill, Michael McDowell, John Hunter Nemechek, Ryan Preece, Garrett Smithley, Erik Jones, Ross Chastain, Parker Kligerman, Landon Cassill and Ricky Stenhouse Jr.

FOX NASCAR broadcasters Jeff Gordon, Mike Joy and Larry McReynolds will call the action in the 90-minute broadcast.

Pretty creative for NASCAR to keep customers involved during this non sports time.

Quite a few Nascar drivers irace.. should be interesting

903,000 viewers..not bad..I enjoyed watching. Since I'm a iracer I'm biased..lol

Back
Top Bottom