Motorsports | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Motorsports

Fins1971

C'mon Dolphins
Club Member
Reaction score
Anyone watching the Daytona 500 today?

Been watching the racing throughout the week in Daytona setting up for the big race today. There has been some close racing and incredible crashes. Expect more today.

Don’t really have a favorite just like the spectacle of the race.

Who is your driver today?

I like f1 and motorcycle racing (especially roading racing - The North West 200 and Isle of Man TT) but I have never seen the appeal of US style 'driving round in a circle' tracks

I went to the Homestead race a few months ago. I always heard it's much better if you go to the race instead of watching it on TV. I still don't get it.

I like f1 and motorcycle racing (especially roading racing - The North West 200 and Isle of Man TT) but I have never seen the appeal of US style 'driving round in a circle' tracks

We race go karts. I have oval karts and sprint karts. The oval karts would compare to NASCAR where the sprint racing is more like F1. I prefer the sprint racing. I think it is more challenging. But I have learned stuff in oval racing that has helped me in sprint racing. Love motorcycle racing but my back just doesn’t agree with that anymore.

I went to the Homestead race a few months ago. I always heard it's much better if you go to the race instead of watching it on TV. I still don't get it.

I’ve been to a few races and it was similar to me. The views you get from the TV coverage far exceed anything you see from stands. However if a certain race is on your bucket list then you have to go for it. You can always tape and see the TV coverage later

I heard Nascar is in massive decline? Could be b.s. just something I read online

Yep.. watching..I'm in iracing league so I I am racing fan.. although it's not what once was

I’ve been to a few races and it was similar to me. The views you get from the TV coverage far exceed anything you see from stands. However if a certain race is on your bucket list then you have to go for it. You can always tape and see the TV coverage later

I tried watching on TV. It's not for me though.

*not getting political*

I pulled a prank on my buddy. Right before the national anthem, I looked at him with a stern face and said, "I'm gonna kneel for the anthem. Watch me." The look on his face was priceless. I knelt alright....to tie my shoes. :lol:

Tv has been down for while now.. I still enjoy but not as much of late

Back
Top Bottom