Motorsports | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Motorsports

Yeah, it should be a great end to season for them. Everything on the line in last race.

Yup, definitely set up for it. I may have to check when the last time it was this tight at the last race.

Also to clarify myself, wasn't trying to school ya on last post, just general info for all. I like to outline the situation so if a newcomer decides to check out the race, they know some of the storylines going in.

Yup, definitely set up for it. I may have to check when the last time it was this tight at the last race.

Also to clarify myself, wasn't trying to school ya on last post, just general info for all. I like to outline the situation so if a newcomer decides to check out the race, they know some of the storylines going in.
There was only one race where the drivers were tied coming to the last race, it was Emerson Fittipaldi vs a driver that i cannot remember.
There was also 3 drivers with a chance in the early 2000s, Schumacher, Montoya and Kimi i believe....

This final race should be awesome but I have a feeling Max will pull a Senna/Prost move and get both of them out of the race if he doesnt have the pace

There was only one race where the drivers were tied coming to the last race, it was Emerson Fittipaldi vs a driver that i cannot remember.
There was also 3 drivers with a chance in the early 2000s, Schumacher, Montoya and Kimi i believe....

This final race should be awesome but I have a feeling Max will pull a Senna/Prost move and get both of them out of the race if he doesnt have the pace

Appreciate that on the Fittipaldi race. 74 maybe? Think i saw a note on that somewhere earlier I missed all the 2000's I had passing interest in the 80's due to austrian pops and Lauda, then came back 2015 or so.

Not as close on points going in i don't think, but 2008 and Lewis squeaking that out? Worth a post, hell i will watch it one more time :lol:

Appreciate that on the Fittipaldi race. 74 maybe? Think i saw a note on that somewhere earlier I missed all the 2000's I had passing interest in the 80's due to austrian pops and Lauda, then came back 2015 or so.

Not as close on points going in i don't think, but 2008 and Lewis squeaking that out? Worth a post, hell i will watch it one more time :lol:

As a Brazilian, watching that race live was Heartbreaking. Went from screaming in joy to almost crying, and hating on Lewis ever since lol

This last race was crazy. Very happy for Max , well deserved .Lewis did have the better pace for this race and should had won this one with ease, Max overtake on fresh softs was beautiful, this is the F1 fans want.

As a Brazilian, watching that race live was Heartbreaking. Went from screaming in joy to almost crying, and hating on Lewis ever since lol

Oh wow man, i can only imagine. Seeing Massa and then his teammates and family in the garage is one of the most emotionally powerful scenes i've ever seen in sports! And then seeing how Massa handled the podium celebration and whatnot afterwards, heart on his sleeve, rightfully proud, but dealing with the championship loss. Phew! I would be immensely proud to be Brazilian seeing him deal with all that, if I was in fact Brazilian.

Seeing Lewis deal with a similar let down today, i was reminded of Massa in 2008. Both men handled it with class and dignity. Probably helped that Lewis had a moment with his pops before being sent out to the media.

Oh wow man, i can only imagine. Seeing Massa and then his teammates and family in the garage is one of the most emotionally powerful scenes i've ever seen in sports! And then seeing how Massa handled the podium celebration and whatnot afterwards, heart on his sleeve, rightfully proud, but dealing with the championship loss. Phew! I would be immensely proud to be Brazilian seeing him deal with all that, if I was in fact Brazilian.

Seeing Lewis deal with a similar let down today, i was reminded of Massa in 2008. Both men handled it with class and dignity. Probably helped that Lewis had a moment with his pops before being sent out to the media.
It was hard , but if from what I remember we didnt have any hope for massa in that race, Lewis needed 5th place or better to win ( with Massa winning) , so we were hoping for Lewis to retire.

For Lewis and British fans i view this as even more heart breaking. Lewis was clearly the fastest driver during the race and to let the lead slip like that is just brutal.
Max is just so agressive that reminds me a bit of Senna in him.

Crazy enough the racing gods managed to intervene, and give the title to the right driver. Max was clearly the better driver this year. Had he not been punted off the track by both Mercedes drivers this year he would have run away with the title. With that being said F1 needs to get some consistency when it comes to rulings. This season has been a joke. Let racers race officials screwed this season.

2021 Buckeye Karting Challenge action with racing and podiums put to the music of All Good Men.
5 races, 1500 miles driven to attend the races, 40 different racers. An experience that I will never forget.

Crazy enough the racing gods managed to intervene, and give the title to the right driver. Max was clearly the better driver this year. Had he not been punted off the track by both Mercedes drivers this year he would have run away with the title. With that being said F1 needs to get some consistency when it comes to rulings. This season has been a joke. Let racers race officials screwed this season.
Agreed. I also think they need to let the drivers go at it. Some incidents are just part of racing. Seems like every contact the drivers get investigated

Back
Top Bottom