Moving Hunt to that LG spot... | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Moving Hunt to that LG spot...

I would never take a WR in the Top 10...and not likely to take one in the Top 20. Maybe backside of 1st round but there are usually plenty available in the 2nd.

Id happily take a 2nd stud tackle and sort out LT vs RT vs G rather than take a WR early. If a trade down for a cornucopia of picks is not possible, ideally BPA lines up with need and value...and there is a stud DE/edge sitting there with our 1st pick.

The only way I take a WR in the top 10 is if it is Jerry Rice or Randy Moss. I don’t see one of those in 21.

You can find receivers and running backs in the second and third rounds.

The only way I take a WR in the top 10 is if it is Jerry Rice or Randy Moss. I don’t see one of those in 21.
Maybe not, but you never know. I believe Chase is the best to come out in a while, but again you never know.

I'm not married to any draft prospect. But I don't see how 2 games of Hunt has so many people convinced he's def our future at RT. Enough to pass on a generational prospect. If neither Jackson or Sewell can play RT then it's a different conversation.

It's great we don't NEED an Olineman. Not a familiar situation. But we have 10 more games to guage where the line is at. I like 5 or 6 guys at the top of this draft. But our tackles have to finish strong for me to take Sewell off the board. Haven't seen enough to say mission accomplished.

Last edited:
In the way too early drafts I have seen, Sewell goes #2 behind Trevor.
While it is too early for drafts, they may be a little more realistic than in years' past, considering how many players involved aren't participating in the sport this year.

I don't want to take a Tackle first either, but if Sewell is there... I take him.

I have not seen a single scout who has not claimed that the dude with the worst name in football... isn't the best Tackle prospect in a decade... and you just don't pass on that.

Because it’s easier to YouTube WRs and RBs highlights than it is to watch college games.

Every year is the same thing, some people only want to draft WRs. It’s pretty telling.
But the Cowboys got Ceedee Lamb and they will have a really great Madden team.

The rush to draft WRs and Safeties always amuses me...

but but but, they make plays...

Yeah... 2 or 3 per game, sometimes.

I don't want to take a Tackle first either, but if Sewell is there... I take him.

I have not seen a single scout who has not claimed that the dude with the worst name in football... isn't the best Tackle prospect in a decade... and you just don't pass on that.
Right. There are very few transcendent type talents
(truly GREAT players) and he might be one.

Reminds me of Tony Mandarich!

:woot

JK!

Talk about hype! And pretty much everyone bought it!

bust.jpg

Oh man... if Only they would have allowed Tony to take steroids in the NFL... he woulda been GREAT!

OK... I started the thread... and I put it directly into the locker to save time.

I'm not going to pretend to watch much Oregon football in the last couple of years. Sure, if Sewell is the second coming of Munoz or Thomas, and there's no doubt, Miami would be stupid to not draft him.

Other than that though, as long as Hunt plays well at T, I'd prefer they didn't take a LT so high. LTs just take too much money, and how do you pay two of them a year apart, when it's time for a new contract? Grab Humphrey if he's there in the second half of the first or wait until later for Meyers or Little.

Back
Top Bottom