Moving to a new office, going to have my own cubicle, need suggestions. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Moving to a new office, going to have my own cubicle, need suggestions.

awfulwaffle

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I'm a fan of many sports, but I decided that I want to make the sanctuary that is my work area all Dolphins. I started with this:

1001446_411138332334086_352514784_n-1.jpg

We move to the new office in about a month. I'm going to get a name badge holder that is Dolphins related. Anyone have cheap ideas for a cubicle area, with no walls. I can't hang a sign up or anything, it will have to be desk related stuff. I'm thinking a pen holder is an easy start.

Excellent choice in wallpaper. ;)

It was yours! I wanted to use the schedule one, but it doesn't fit on the side monitor. I'm sure I could figure it out, but just wanted to toss one up quickly. The bottom games on your schedule wallpaper get cut off about halfway down.

It was yours! I wanted to use the schedule one, but it doesn't fit on the side monitor. I'm sure I could figure it out, but just wanted to toss one up quickly. The bottom games on your schedule wallpaper get cut off about halfway down.

I added some links to my first post.

Um, you know how to center, stretch, fit to screen, or fill wallpapers?

Oh. Yeah, I'm not sure either. Sorry. Didn't understand it earlier.

Never goto the Library without your shotgun.

Yeah, I run a 2 monitor setup at work, first time I've ever done that. So I'm lost to everything. Someone had to get me to work on both monitors. I set up excel on one monitor and do my other crap on the big one.

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

BTW - I like the mousepad. Clock might be too pricey currently, but something worth thinking about. I was hoping I was going to be in an office since I'm in finance. I can't hang my dolphins flag in the small cubicle area. :(

Back
Top Bottom