Moving To St. Petersburg Area | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Moving To St. Petersburg Area

Why don’t you just purchase an android box for $120 and for $20 per month you will see every football game and every other sports games picture clear. I have it and I also get every movie station and all regular channels too. I have 2 of them for two of my TVs. All you need is an internet access. Let me know if you’re interested. I can send you the information

Why don’t you just purchase an android box for $120 and for $20 per month you will see every football game and every other sports games picture clear. I have it and I also get every movie station and all regular channels too. I have 2 of them for two of my TVs. All you need is an internet access. Let me know if you’re interested. I can send you the information

When I moved from SoFL to SoCal 20 years ago I did the math... it was cheaper getting the ticket than going to a bar. Matter of fact back then you couldn’t watch regular broadcast TV, so I had to go to the bar to watch week 1 Monday night Football against the Broncos. Wife and I spent more than what the weekly cost for the ticket.

Thanks for the suggestions. I’ll be moving into an apartment complex so I’m not too sure about the antenna. Looks like a sports bar is gonna be the choice. I went to college on the west coast before the days of direct tv and was able to find a bar that was owned by a Dolphins fan and he had one of those huge satellite dishes, about 30 fin fans would get together every Sunday.

I’ll be at Millers Ale House Seminole all season, great place, great food...

Why don’t you just purchase an android box for $120 and for $20 per month you will see every football game and every other sports games picture clear. I have it and I also get every movie station and all regular channels too. I have 2 of them for two of my TVs. Let me know if you’re interested. I can send you the information

I'm interested. Tired of paying $200 a month for those greedy ****** at DirecTV.

an extra $50 or so during football season!!!!!

I’ll be at Millers Ale House Seminole all season, great place, great food...

There are still Ale Houses?

Ours closed down many years ago, although it was pretty poorly run (I've been to others that were great). TO this day I swear they would take nachos left on other tables, throw a few fresh chips on top and a little topping and serve it to the next sucker who bought it.

Ours closed down many years ago, although it was pretty poorly run (I've been to others that were great). TO this day I swear they would take nachos left on other tables, throw a few fresh chips on top and a little topping and serve it to the next sucker who bought it.

I still have 2 Ale Houses by me, although one is getting killed by the twin peaks that opened next door. They ‘used’ to have great nackos. Many Many years ago. Food is blah now IMO.

In Tampa there is a bar called the Press Box, when Im in town there I like going there. Great food.

This one is outstanding...Brand new at Seminole city center

I still have 2 Ale Houses by me, although one is getting killed by the twin peaks that opened next door. They ‘used’ to have great nackos. Many Many years ago. Food is blah now IMO.

In Tampa there is a bar called the Press Box, when Im in town there I like going there. Great food.
Been there many times..on Dale Mabry

I didn't realize there were so many Tampa Bay guys...

St Pete is awesome. My friend is local artist, and he does mural tours. For people who have never been, many businesses in the Downtown/Grand Central area have artists paint their outside walls, and the overall effect is really cool.

I didn't realize there were so many Tampa Bay guys...

When I was growing up in Clearwater/Largo (Tampa Bay Area) late 60’s/early 70’s...the Miami Dolphins were Florida’s team...there was no Buc’s yet...there are still many Dolphin fans in the Bay Area.

I can’t change...I watched my team go undefeated and dominate the early 70’s.

Side note: ......My dad’s business’s moved us to Boone, NC in 1973...the season following the perfect season for one year...in my 6th grade class was Bob Matheson’s niece as they won their 2nd straight Super Bowl.

Back
Top Bottom